[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
ROBOTS IM HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS

WHY, OUT OF POTENTIALLY TRILLIONS OF PLANETS WITH LIFE WAS I PUT ON EARTH

WHAT THE FUCK IS REALITY

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS
>>
good luck because it never goes away
>>
>>27346697
I can't even comprehend why I actually exist...why do you exist?
>>
>>27346683
>WHY, OUT OF POTENTIALLY TRILLIONS OF PLANETS WITH LIFE WAS I PUT ON EARTH
What ever planet you're on you'd be asking the same question.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS REALITY
>WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS

No one really knows.
>>
Drink alcohol, and be sad.
that is life
>>
the only thing that holds the answers to these questions is religion.
stop being an angsty atheist and give religion a shot. What you're doing right now clearly isn't helping.
>>
File: 56567598.png (407 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
56567598.png
407 KB, 469x463
>>27346732
This is what you look like.
>>
I'm pretty much like you. Trying to get through the rest of the days like any normal people except no gf, below minimum wages and intoxicated myself with alcohol. I'll kms but not now but very soon
>>
>>27346732
I wish I could give religion a shot, but the fact that there are billions of planets with life on them makes me feel indiffferent to it. I just can't understand why people would think we're so important for a God to give a fuck about us. Maybe I believe in a race so advanced that they are "masters" of the universe? Idk.
>>
>>27346683
>WHY, OUT OF POTENTIALLY TRILLIONS OF PLANETS WITH LIFE WAS I PUT ON EARTH
Earth is where they stick all the losers.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS REALITY
A word.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS
Don't just stare at it, mop it up.
>>
>>27346708
We are space dust formed into meat cubes. We are here because we are born, and we will leave because we die.
>>
>>27346683
RIDE THE TIGER
I
D
E

T
H
E

T
I
G
E
R
>>
You're only here so that you could make this thread so that I could post in it.
>>
>>27346732
>I need other people to tell me what to think
>>
>>27346926
YOU CAN SEE HIS STRIPES BUT YA KNOW HE"S KLEAN.
>>
>when atheists think too hard
>>
>>27346965
You could say the same about reading some scientist tell you about a discovery he made that's beyond your grasp of science.

>being so arogant you're unable to comprehend people may have figured out something you haven't yet
>>
>>27346683
Singular experience is an illusion.

Everyone experiences everything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.