[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else painfully straight here? People keep telling me this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: it's a girl.jpg (196 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
it's a girl.jpg
196 KB, 800x1200
Who else painfully straight here?

People keep telling me this site is going to turn me queer or something, but to this day the fastest way for me to cum is to watch videos of pregnant women dildoing themselves.

I just wish i was gay or at least into traps. Amoung other benefits I'd have a good reason why I'm still a virgin and haven't had a girlfriend and so on.
>>
The site might make you bicurious or bisexual enough to consider fucking a cute trap, but that's about it.

Wish I was truehomo so I could just fuck dudes and love it; I really wish I was attracted to manly men. Instead I'm just an extremely picky bisexual that usually wants nothing to do with males.
>>
You're normal, OP.

It's normal for you to like women.
>>
>>27346655
>he faps to women impregnated by other men
lmao cuck
>>
You either come in a faggot or a straight boy. There is no g(r)ay area.
>>
very neat
>>
Basically I starting lurking here after I read 'lord of the milfs' and 'tales of it guy' on a best of 4chan thread.

I always saw the the trap threads and tried to avoid them. I thought It was disgusting as fuck. Some fucking how I ended up getting off to that shit and eventually went and got a t girl hooker.

I don't know what to think. I know I'm not gay because I've put myself into gay situations and wasn't into it. I think it's that it's just weird as fuck and exciting and people get into it.
>>
>>27346666
checked

Also, this is what the jewish media have done to white western men. /pol
>>
File: 1454163097022.jpg (632 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1454163097022.jpg
632 KB, 1200x849
No, anime saved me from that terrible fate.
>>
Pretty sure this site turned me asexual, or maybe i'm just a virgin that lost hope.
>>
File: 1458404642499.jpg (25 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
1458404642499.jpg
25 KB, 390x377
>>27346655
>Who else painfully straight here?
>I just wish i was gay or at least into traps.

The West, 2016 Edition
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.