[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hemorrhoids/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448630684797.jpg (8 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
1448630684797.jpg
8 KB, 222x204
When did you have them? For how long? How did you treat it?

I've had em since I was a kid, but I was too embarassed to ever do something about it.
I now take fiber powder 3 times a day, apply lotion after every shit, and eat tons of broccoli.
>>
>>27346548
I had, and still have an anal fissure. It never goes away, just comes back when I don't eat properly.

I've had hemorrhoids, they healed up. But the fissure is there forever.
>>
>>27346589
What's the difference between anal fissures and hemmorrhoids? Do both give you bloody shits?
>>
>>27346589

Interesting. I've had hemorrhoids, but they would usually go away after a while. But for the past 5 months I've been constantly bleeding, despite eating a shitload of fiber.

>tfw i'll probably get colon cancer from this
>>
lose weight, eat more fiber, learn to squese lightly no powershit. try to push them back in.
>>
>>27346772
ulcerous colitis, try a vegan no gluten diet for a few weaksm, get an enema. avoid stress, meditate.
>>
Ive shitted blood once. It was a shit when you're driving trying to hold it in and you just couldn't any more.

>legs trembling
>sweating
>stomach is nauseous
>pull into CVS
>ask to use bathroom because they lock it
>finally bust down the fucking door
>take the gnarliest shit ever
>look at toilet paper
>blood
>start to freak the fuck out
>hyperventilating
>keep wiping until clean and blood free

eventually nothing happened
I went to the doctor and he said my asshole is alittle tender but he felt no hemorrhoids.
I do have fluctuating bowel movements though.

Metamucil is a life saver.
>>
>>27346815
Why no gluten? Fiber is good for curing hemorrhoids, and bread is a great way to get fiber.
>>
>>27346691
>What's the difference between anal fissures and hemmorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins, that appear as round smooth lumps in my case.

The fissure is a rip or tear in the lining of the anus, usually caused by an extra large shit or straining. My one heals up, reopens, heals up, reopens etc etc

>Do both give you bloody shits?
Yes.
>>
>>27346878
>The fissure is a rip or tear in the lining of the anus, usually caused by an extra large shit or straining. My one heals up, reopens, heals up, reopens etc etc
I think that's what I might have. I've rarely had pain.
>>
>>27346878
>>27346900
Fissures are like a wound, right? Is there a possibility of it getting infected.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.