[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Feminists, Fuck you. I work at a fairly large workplace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: femicunts.jpg (92 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
femicunts.jpg
92 KB, 569x571
Dear Feminists, Fuck you.

I work at a fairly large workplace with a 3:7 guy to girl ratio. Sometimes we get a chance to talk, and during the course of the conversation it is revealed that a girl doesn't know how to ride a bicycle. That's an oddity, for a first world country, what kind of parents never taught their kids how to ride a bike? So light banter ensues and we make some jokes and talk shit for a while, whatever, nothing of it. Suddenly, this other bitch pipes up and injects herself to the conversation and says that she's never ridden a bike either. I was gobsmacked, I must have ran into the only two people in the entire city who don't know how to ride a bike at the same time. Whatever. I expressed how genuinely shocked I was about it and we moved on.

Fast forward one day, banter picks up again about the bike riding, all good, girl 1 was fine with the shits and giggles, girl 2 however... This stupid cunt calls me out and says that I'm DISCRIMINATING against her because I was shocked that they didn't know how to ride a bicycle. She started listing off reasons why she had been discriminated against in her life (waaaa i'm fat, i'm italian, other miscellaneous bullshit). I tuned out pretty quickly and then something in my brain just flipped. I cut her off and said "I bet you've been discriminated against for being a woman right?" Everyone around me drops the "oooooh" like >you did not just say that right?.

That shut her the fuck up pretty quickly but she logged out of her workstation and fucked off home or something because I didn't see her at all for the rest of the day.

Now I'm worried about repercussions because she'll come back with some sob story or whatever.
>>
>>27346451

>bitch better learn what discrimination is

You're a white female in a first world country, you don't know the fucking meaning of the word.

>you shouldn't have dropped the feminism bomb

My only failure is fighting retard with retard, because thats the level that her argument was being communicated at.

tl;dr don't call discrimination to hide your own insecurity you dumb bitch.
>>
>Dear Feminists

Stopped reading there. You're not even addressing anyone who's here.
>>
>>27346458
Hope you don't get fired.
If your boss is a man you might have a chance, but if he's a woman or a beta then you're fucked. Assuming she cries about a small incident like that.

I wonder what her life was like for her to have turned out that way. Why are women with paper skin, the way they are?
>>
Whatever, the first woman was fine with it. Clearly most people, women included, will think girl 2 was being a whiny overly sensitive annoyance.

But to start bitching back at her, that's on you. You should be above that.

Anyways, you'll be fine.
>>
If a girl told me she didn't know how to ride a bike I'd offer to teach her.
>>
>>27346568
Step 1: sit down on my ding dong
>>
I can't ride a bike either dipshit.
>>
File: you rock pastor.jpg (246 KB, 638x548) Image search: [Google]
you rock pastor.jpg
246 KB, 638x548
>>27346451
>Dear Feminists, Fuck you.

Thats nice, but there arent many feminists on 4chan. Even less on /r9k/.
I think you may be preaching to the choir.
>>
>>27346833
If you can't ride a bike, then you're the dipshit here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.