[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are guys these days getting these kind of haircuts? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: quiff-short-hairstyle-men-2.png (285 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
quiff-short-hairstyle-men-2.png
285 KB, 485x600
Why are guys these days getting these kind of haircuts?

You know, all clean cut and shit. It seems pretty fucking gay.

They're more obsessed over their hair than girls.
>>
File: 20160319_234130.jpg (58 KB, 436x581) Image search: [Google]
20160319_234130.jpg
58 KB, 436x581
rate my hair r9k
>>
>>27347226

I reckon you should either cut it short or grow it long.
>>
At least he doesn't have long hair; long hair on men is so pathetic it makes me cringe.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_075147.jpg (194 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_075147.jpg
194 KB, 480x640
>>27347226
nice great style

why is life so hard for us alpha males?
>>
>>27346424
If he didn't have gel in it, I'd rate his haircut 10/10. Looks professional tbqh. It can't get too long on the top or it becomes hipster though.
>>
>>27346424
The hair makes the man mate, that haircut looks clean and masculine.
>>
>these days

Nigga that's been a thing since the 80's
>>
>>27347226
Don't middle part, ever. That goes for all of you
>>
>>27347303
Tell that to Sam Winchester, faggot

Not really though. Long hair on a guy is shot anyway.
>>
>>27347226
Going for that serial killer look?
>>
>>27346424
I'm 24 and can't remember a time in my life when that kind of hair wasn't popular desu senpai
>>
>>27346424
its a modern good nice look, why would you dislike it?

inb4 REEEEEE ITS POPULAR

>>27347226
you look like shit, no wonder youre here

at least try
>>
>>27346424
>They're more obsessed over their hair than girls.
Known side effect of feminism.
>>27347236
>Tfw long hair
Fuck your shit. Cringe for me bb.
>>
>gets haircut
>spends 20 seconds of his day after a shower putting some light product in and combing
>more obsessed than females

I know you're autistic anon, but it literally takes less than half a minute to do a hairstyle like that.
>>
OP is trying to tell us that he doesn't get haircuts
>>
>>27347605
>modern
It was a thing in nazi germany, though it wasn't as similar
>>
>>27346424
t. roastie
>>
That hair takes 5 mins out of the shower to style
>>
People try to look good purely for the sake of trying to attract/impress other people
>>
File: 464068130_347[1].jpg (23 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
464068130_347[1].jpg
23 KB, 700x600
my best friend since elementry school.

buzz it off

everyday

is this
>>
>>27347226
JUST tier

oregano
>>
Males from the lower classes usually had short hair. Back then it was practical, or even enforced, now its just aesthetic choice/culture.

Personally I'm not very attracted to it, probably because I've been very sheltered and privileged my whole life. In the same way I prefer upper-class stuff like cuisine, literature, travelling, I also prefer men to look privileged. The good thing is that nowadays people aren't as judgemental so often working and middle-class men choose this style of their own accord (or good taste, haha).
>>
>>27346424
>caring about how people look
>caring about how you look

fuck its been 4 years r9k fuck you faggots and what you did to this glorious place.
>>
>>27347226
would work fine if you lost some fucking weight. jesus christ, a haircut is not gonna save you with that fucking build.
>>
>>27348052
I hate wasting time styling my hair. Every time I've tried to style my hair I always ended giving up. When I'm fixing the top of my hair normally and suddenly a strike of euphoria hit me and then I start thinking about something else and imagining that I'm listening to music and I start dancing instead, and because of that I always leave the thing unfinished. I can't be the only one.
>>
>>27347303
My hair is naturally parted in the middle, fucking sucks. It's also thin and I've been balding since I was born so my only option is to shave it. I usually save few millimeters but perhaps I should go completely bald and maybe I can get some sympathy sex from girls if I tell them I have cancer.
>>
>>27347226

Echoing what another commenter said. The middle part is like a pencil mustache in that only an incredibly select few dudes can pull it off without looking like a villain.

Honestly though the fade combover everybody's doing would work well with your face shape. That or the beard + manbun combo.
>>
>>27349398
This. Thank you.

Origami
>>
>>27349351
Learn to differentiate. Get your facts straight. Develop an opinion not purely based on assumption.
>>
a high-maintenance hairstyle indicates high testosterone. it's only natural for women to want that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.