[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men get so dramatic, harsh, and hostile about either being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pondering.jpg (338 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
338 KB, 800x532
Why do men get so dramatic, harsh, and hostile about either being "friend-zoned," other guys getting friend-zoned, or just the subject in general?

I mean, it does suck to not have your feelings returned. But I don't get how you can date someone without being friends with them too. The only surefire way for me to be romantically interested in a guy is if we were already friends in the first place.
>>
>>27346383
Because a lot of women lead men on which is what friendzoning is. Obviously not all perceptions (mostly the popular, shitpost-y ones) are accurate but this is a tried-and-true method of friendzoning.

Manipulation is not okay across either gender.
>>
>>27346383
>I don't get how you can date someone without being friends with them too
This happens all the time, you as a girl did this every fucking month while in highschool. You'd jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. Remember? Why are you on here spewing bullshit lies roasty?
>>
I have no idea what you're posting about. I don't even have friends
>>
>>27346383
For the same reason the Trojan War was waged, the basis of civilization is for men to have a stake in the society/tribe when this is breached or not achieved, you begin to see the end of a civilization.

Humans evolved in smaller groups than today and their emotions have not evolved past the tribal level for the most part. In the tribal past, when a woman's rejection meant the death of your genetic lineage, this was seen as unacceptable and as such women's ability to choose had to be curved or suppressed in order for more stable communities to exist.

A woman was taught not to lead a man on, in ANY way unless she was willing to marry and even then, this marriage would be sanctioned by the father.

Since women have been "liberated" they don't perceive their "friendships" as leading a guy on and effectively wasting his time and resources indirectly, by the nature of her very existence.

There can be no agape between men and women but only in a microscopically few cases and even then, there is still sexual tension.

Only eros.
>>
>>27346383
>Why do men get so dramatic, harsh, and hostile about either being "friend-zoned," other guys getting friend-zoned, or just the subject in general?

because it's wasting his fucking time and he wants to be a desirable man and not some beta cuckboi you friendzone and don't wanna be with.

you barely can be friends with a woman without wanting to have sex with her. and if you do, she's usually already taken so men use her as a leverage to get to know hot girls who are single or just like her as a person regardless but that is a bit rare and bears no benefits.
>>
>>27346383
why would anyone in their right mind want to be friends with girls? guys do everything better when it comes to friendship. Not to mention it has been proven that spending time around women too much actually decreases your testosteron levels drastically

having female friends literally biologically makes you a cuck
>>
>>27346614
But what if you're hunting for fag hags?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.