[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spring break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
how do i pick up girls at spring break?
>how do i aproach a girl?
>how i can dance?
how the fuck i do this things reeeeeeeeeee
>>
Is spring break actually like it is in movies? Does everyone go to the beach and do drugs?
>>
I will say you will be in direct competition with Chads, ESPECIALLY if you go to Florida for spring break.
>>
>>27346361

only the one on the left has a nice bum bum. but by looking at her arms she works out and could over power me and give me wet willys and spit in my mouth.
>>
File: help.png (57 KB, 192x259) Image search: [Google]
help.png
57 KB, 192x259
>>27346361
>it's spring yet again
>another year has passed and I'm still on this fucking board
Help
>>
Have face, frame, and height. Have a social life, friends, and the ability to talk to girls.

Then it's easy as shit to pick up bimbos.
>>
>>27346361
You walk up and exist and start talking that's what I do anon. Then they give you heart face eyes emoji and they get all hypnotic, excited, and bubbly. Then you walk away because it's all moving so fast and it feels weird and close human contact with a hot girl looking up to you is scary. You go further if you're doing the same thing back to them, at least that's my rule of thumb.
>>
>>27346680
(Go within league)
>>
>>27346444

What's the difference between a normal beach day and spring break beach day then?
>>
>tfw live at a popular Spring Break beach tourist destination
>>
>>27346444
YES

Got a story for your lads
be normie me
>SB2014
>work at hotel as night audit
>be 18
>hotel is right on the beach
>TONS of college kids at my hotel
>they are all super drunk
>see that im young too
>they talk to me and give me shots and weed for no reason but just because I had no choice but to talk to them about random shit
>these girls walk in
>slutty drunk girl says Im hot
>im lowkey drunk OTJ because of the shots people gave me
>tell her she is too
>she comes back down to the front desk around 2 AM
>she asks for pillows and blankets
>have none at front desk
>tell her we need to go upstairs to a storage closet with all the Housekeeping stuff
>eventually go in
>door shuts because I let her in
>starts asking about is there any cameras in the room blah blah blah
>legit tells me "So you can just fuck in this room and no one would know?"
>baffled
>spaghooter is on the floor
>still a virgin mind you
>tell her yeah you could
>testosterone flowing through me
>yes
>just squeeze her ass and pull her into me
>proceeds to give me the best head I ever got
>tells me to fuck her
>fuck her for like 2 minutes and bust all over her stomach
>shes drunk still
>tells me that I cant fuck right and I cum too quick
>security guard radios me saying the phone is blowing up
>she grabs my dick and sucks it all over again
>tells me to stick it in her ass
>WTTTTTF
>she sticks my dick in her tight ass and shes moaning so fucking loud
>bust my nut for the next 3 weeks in her ass as I watch it seep out slowly
>she just smiles and tells me that was fun
>tell her I need to go
>kick her the fuck out of the storage room
>never see her again

literally I don't know how or why that even happened.
Havent had sex since, but I dont know. She was a legit stacy. Im not a fat autist but Im just a regular average joe and did NOT see that coming at all.
Sadly havent had sex in 2 years though.
>>
>>27346361
>be fit
>be good looking
>have a good income
>don't be awkward, shy or a virgin
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.