[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really feeling like shit right not .r9k. >430 in the morning,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455124399729.jpg (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1455124399729.jpg
27 KB, 499x499
Really feeling like shit right not .r9k.

>430 in the morning, can't sleep at night anymore
>crying with snot running down my face thinking of my ex girlfriend who left me
>in the dark of my room just looking at old pictures of us with tears rolling down
>its been 5 months don't know why I'm still not over her, she literally told me that she doesn't love me or care about me anymore and to leave her alone and stop trying to guilt trip her back
>quit my job and been a NEET for 5 months
>have a decent career job that called back for an interview but I never picked up or called back because I'm afraid of interviews
>just thinking whats the point even of me

I never been in such a low point in my life. I don't even leave my house anymore. I've been ignoring calls from friends so much that they haven't even bothered to contact me the past month.I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>27346250
Try throwing that shit away you fucking retard. How can you expect to move on when you won't let go? No, instead let's hold onto something to bring constant reminder of something past, anchoring you to a constant state of loathing and depression.

You're a fucking dweeb, kill yourself.
>>
you have/had friends
had a gf
you have/had opportunities to relate/talk to people
more then most people here have ever had
you did this to yourself
fuck you
>>
>>27346321
It's so much worse to have had and lost ,than never had before. I'm going through pain that you are unable to even fathom. You are the lucky one.
>>
>>27346321
you had friends calling you FFS
like seriously fuck you
>>
>>27346340
you dont even fucking know the deadening, stagnating mind numbing feelings of rotting alone for years upon years
>>
>>27346250
Quit being a faggot and go to sleep. You have school in a few hours.
>>
>>27346365
Not OP, but you dont even know the deadening, stagnating and hopeless feelings of rotting together with her, year after year
>>
We had plans to marry......

I still remember staying with her by her at the hospital when she was sick.....

She gave me meaning in life....

I would have done anything for her and she broke my heart and gave up on me......

I don't understand how you can just do that. We talked to each other every day, we were eachothers bestfriends. How can she just all of a sudden just cut me off and shut we out like that. It hurt so much....
>>
>>27346445
have to find a truly like minded person
very rare
gotta look for signs she may be heartless soul eater, there must of been some you just were distracted by whatever
theres no way it was just bff's one day and fuck you the next
did she meet someone else or just not like you
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x410
>>27346445
Because women are cunts you big gay boy.
>>
>>27346481
she met someone else and broke it off with me
>>
>>27346414
Not really related to what you said, but it sucks that we have to clarify we're not OP. I miss that brief phase of 4chan IDs.
>>
>>27346445
she made you see that YOU are the meaning of life anon, not her.
You must be a really passionate dude though, and they want you back in that job, so you're actually good at something.

Trust me... you have so much... I wish I were you.
>>
I'm going to go for a walk to clear my head. Didn't sleep at all. Have a headache from crying so much
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.