[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP I LITERALLY GOT MYSELF A SLAVEJOB How do I prepare? I cannot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 139109470189.jpg (7 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
139109470189.jpg
7 KB, 195x258
HELP I LITERALLY GOT MYSELF A SLAVEJOB

How do I prepare? I cannot go back to neet no more.
>>
Practice saying "no" into the phone in advance because your boss is most likely going to call you in on your day off.

And if you come in once on your day off, they'll start expecting it. They'll make you their bitch.
>>
>>27346260
okay got it

what about waking up in the morning. what help besides coffee?
>>
>>27346339
fear and existential dread, about what will happen if you're late one more time and you either get fired or boss want you to work extra time on weekend to make up for it
>>
Prepare to want to kill yourself all the time

Lose all self worth now before they demolish it for you
>>
>>27346339

Tea's better desu, unless you really need a rough jolt.

Tea has other chemicals in it that balance the caffeine buzz.

Coffee hits a lot harder.

Recommend you stay away from strong stims like speed...stuff like that's just not good for you
>>
it's going to be hard and uncomfy at first, but soon you'll feel like its normal, just go with it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.