[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sit down, grab a beer from the mini fridge. /Rant/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1458583545393.jpg (77 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1458583545393.jpg
77 KB, 750x742
I'm drunk, pissed about Brussels getting bombed.
My manager expecting WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!!! I want to quit or go on vacation, although I just wish I had a place to cry silently. Tired of all the death around me recently. Feeling cold.

What are your feels?
>>
>>27346204
This past 6 months I have been struggling with drinking problems. See, I black out and then go on this ragemode autopilot. During this rageout, I've briefly flashed back/came to while:

>broken into a vacant store and busted a lot of shit. never caught
>got into multiple barfights and literally thrown out
>wander to the other side of the city lost in the cold rain
>come dangerously close to the Mississippi river

It needs to stop, but the drinking is the only thing that makes the pain go away. Its getting old and is ruining what little left I have to be proud of in life
>>
I mean yeah, Im mad that the fact that people out there seriously bomb random public places in the name of their religion of political ideals. But there is no stopping that. Me as a petty human being with no power cant do anything about that except sit back and watch the shit show unfold before me until it finally reaches me and kills me too. I hate working, I hate having a fucking dumb job being a cyborg and then my manager tries to make me work more hours in the sake of him not having to wake up so early. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere. I have no friends, I just go home and get drunk or stoned and go work out and go back home and play vidya and shitpost. I have nothing. I want to scream out of frustration when I have to wake up to go to work. I work 2 jobs so I have to constantly stretch my sleeping schedule or lose sleep. I usually sleep about 2-6 hours a night. I cant take it anymore. Im going to quit 1 job next week and just do my other job and recoup my self because I swear to god if there is one, Im going fucking crazy.
>>
>ISIS finally hits Berlin
>Angela Merkel hanged in the streets
>Holy European Union implodes

soon
>>
>>27346269
Many Europeans flea to the peace loving U.S but are stopped by the great Trump Wall.
>>
File: 1458462549687.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1458462549687.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>27346243
I hope things turn around for you anon. Have you tried excessive masturbation to put your mind at ease. It is what I did. Still drinking though, kinda drunk now.

>>27346248
I know the feel anon. I have though about just shooting the place up. It is a good thing it was only a passing thought as I am a well grounded logical human who saw no reward in such an act.

>>27346269
>>27346323
Sad times when America can't be whiter anons. Probably just gonna move to Esti-chans home.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.