[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I was to give you guys my my facecuck profile information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: facebook-no-image1.gif (5 KB, 1600x1008) Image search: [Google]
facebook-no-image1.gif
5 KB, 1600x1008
If I was to give you guys my my facecuck profile information would you guys go there and blow up my wall so that people could wonder what the fuck I did and what was happening?

What kinds of things would you say?
>>
Well you're just going to give someone else's because you're buttmad at them, so no.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>27346051
I don't get why you would post that on my wall. I don't get what you mean by that...
>>
>>27346070
Our world would be better if you took your own life.
>>
>>27346095
That's better. People would definitely be confused if they saw that on my profile. Anything else?
>>
thanks for the good time last night mr.man
hope my girth wasnt to much for you....
couldnt tell if those were tears of pleasure or pain.
love you
>>
Hi anon, hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did ;)

Still coming to my 13th birthday party? Mom said their would be a bouncing castle :D
>>
File: 1458703733433.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458703733433.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Wow anon! Your COCK was SO BIG last NIGHT!!!
>>
Pro tip: Never post your fb on 4chan, I did once and it was hacked within 10 minutes, luckily he didn't do anything stupid
>>
the most brutal wall post ever.
Nothing.
On your birthday.
>>
Good job in Brussels man.. Those filthy infidels didn't see it coming
>>
File: 1391431821980.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1391431821980.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>27346298
kekked so hard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.