[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've given up on women /r9k/, or at the very least with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 006FLB_Jennifer_Decker_015.jpg (67 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
006FLB_Jennifer_Decker_015.jpg
67 KB, 852x480
I've given up on women /r9k/, or at the very least with trying to establish meaningful romantic relationships with them.

I'm not ugly or that much of an autist (I'm on this board though so take with that what you will]. I have no problems speaking with girls, making eye contact, communicating. I know several like me or that have liked me at some point. The only problem is I have never met a single women I would ever be willing to actually date.

Plenty I'd be willing to fuck mind you, I'm not some faggot that points out a zit on an otherwise gorgeous girl and call her ugly for it. But every. Single. One. That I have ever met, is rude, bitchy, crass, and entitled at least some of the time if not all the time. I always keep thinking I'll find exceptions to this rule, that someday I might find a girl who is perfectly sweet the majority of the time. I'd say I don't expect perfection, but frankly I think media has corrupted me so much throughout my life with this idea of women that is always kind and sweet and understanding that I really do expect perfection. I'll watch a movie and see a girl that has all these perfect traits and no negatives and dream about finding that kind of person in real life but it doesn't happen.

I can't help it, the prospect of dating any woman that I have ever met is simply unattractive to me, and probably always will be. Im willing to fuck many of them, but not much else.

Does anyone else feel the same way here? I feel like I may be fucking myself out of happiness due to my unfairly high standards of a girls personality but I'm not so sure that being sweet most of the time is even that high of a standard.
>>
I'm like this but the other way around.

We need to either be happy alone or learn to lower our standards and be happy with that. I've learned to be happy being alone.
>>
sounds like some sort of mental illness desu.

I get where you're coming from. Really I do. I see a lot of selfish, vapid bullshit in women out there. But I tend to overlook it the more attractive the girl is.
A sense of humor also goes a long way.

idk maybe try dating a buddhist, not a pop-western buddhist, but like a legit buddhist or something.
>>
>>27345834
Ive been adapting to living and being alone most of the time and frankly I love it. I don't like the pressure of having to be around other people. I like doing what I want, where I want, when I want, and having someone with me only ever seems to limit me from doing what I want; I'm limited in what I can do socially and I hate that feeling of limitation. Of course it's basically just a mental barrier in that case but it's practically insurmountable for me.
>>
I get it anon. Deep down I know I'm as flawed as anyone but I try to let things go and not wish bad things on others. Dating someone who held grudges or actually did spiteful shit would make me feel sick. I'd want to be with someone with a relatively good heart. Thankfully, the gods have set me on the wizard path so I can be happy on my own.
>>
>>27345807
>I'm not so sure that being sweet a majority of the time is even that high of a standard.

Honestly it isn't, and you are completely justified in your opinions IMO. Females have truly become entitled in modern culture because of how we've ended up coddling them with everything in the world. Hitting them is one of the worst things you can do, buying them things is a given, they are the much smarter and fairer sex always, etc. People roll their eyes at this but it is exactly why practically every young women has a bitchy and entitled side to them. I don't blame them as people, mind you, I blame the shitty culture that brought them up feeling like they were superior.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.