[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'd never cheat on you, that's just something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 626337373.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
626337373.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
"I'd never cheat on you, that's just something I wouldn't do"

Conveniently takes off a year of our three year relationship, so in her mind it wasn't cheating.

The mind of a woman.
>>
So you just sat there and took it?
If you are attractive enough to get in a relationship, just gind another one. You're talking to a demographic that can not get anywhere close to what you've accomplished.
>>
>>27345793

This, failed normies whining here are the worst.
>>
>>27345793

She literally stocked me through facebook some how after we met at a school thing. She was a 17 year old who picked up my pretty 20 year old autist was.
>>
>>27345761
>dates Stacey
>mad when she cucks him

Lmao no sympathy for you
>>
>>27346061
>stocked
No wonder you fell for her roastie tricks, you're retarded.
>>
Yeah it's a fucking whore thing to do.
>>
>>27345761

Taking her back is just as bad as her logic. Have some self-respect.
>>
>>27346439

>self-respect

I lack this normie attribute
>>
> I would never cheat on you, that's why I wanted to ask you anon. I want to open up our relationship.
>>
>>27345761
>lets take a break
>it'll be good for the relationship :^)
>>
>>27347093

Haha that and "we'll try again in a few years"
>>
If there's one thing every single person has to be able to do, it's move on. If she wants to take a break, consider it a break up and move on and don't let her into your life again.
>>
What a thread.

Fuck you all.

All of you.

Fuck.
>>
>>27345761
>takes off a year

then forget about it and don't take her back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.