[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE FEMINISTS NOT SPEAKING ABOUT THIS!!!!! Whenever I hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: jncnjdc.jpg (61 KB, 596x300) Image search: [Google]
jncnjdc.jpg
61 KB, 596x300
WHY ARE FEMINISTS NOT SPEAKING ABOUT THIS!!!!!

Whenever I hear about Indonesia and the sex trade it's always dehumanising the old white men and the young Thai's. Why is no-one speaking about the female sexual predators

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>27345665
Oh yeah, forgot to attach link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Si3oSdkg
>>
I've seen quite a few feminist women on tumblr speak out about sex tourism and especially single out women as sex tourists, though they were speaking mostly about white women from europe going to africa, not about indonesia.

Sex tourism is definitely a problem for all genders.
>>
>>27345696
The thing is the vast majority of these articles don't condemn it. It's more of a "Hehehe look at these women falling for their exotic lovers". Fuck double standards/

Can I have a look at those tumblr's tho?
>>
>>27345725
I wish I remember which ones. I follow a shit ton of things, some of which I agree with and some of which I don't. This means that I have a huge stack of SJW things I follow. I usually focus more on feminist stuff that black women put forward though, and they're the ones, unsurprisingly, who speak more about the problems in sex tourism

thisiseverydayracism.tumblr.com is one that I know spoke about it a while back, but they were reblogging it from elsewhere.

Intersectionalfeminism101.tumblr.com also brought it up a while ago but I think they were also reblogging.
>>
>>27346100
Alright. Fair enough.

Bump anywho.
>>
Somebody reply to my thread.
>>
What the fuck, these guys are hideous
>>
How is this a problem ? Does someone gets harmed by this ?
>>
>>27346911
Some women just want an average bloke. It's kind of safe that way for them. Apparently there's good looking ones but they don't want to get fucked over by the police (they made all this illegal about 6 yeRs ago) so they don't show themselves. This video was made right before the prosecution.

>>27346955
Sexual exploitation. Can you imagine if it was the other way around with men?
>>
>>27347149
Do these bali guys have big dicks or what?
>>
>>27347149
Do they actually have sex though? It feels like these women are looking for more of a simulated relationship.
>>
>>27347283
Some do. I head they hate calling thenselves gigolos. They prefer "lovers by the doller" or some shit.

>>27347252
Doesn't look like it:

http://www.xvideos.com/video15799863/kuta_cowboy

Big dicks are overrated anyway.
>>
>>27347531
Guy only lasted 3 minutes lel

He needs to find a new job
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.