[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no jobs because you wagecucks and illegal immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1444913495479.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1444913495479.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
There are no jobs because you wagecucks and illegal immigrants are doing them. So I will get my neetbucks thank you very much. I have every right to enjoy my life.
>>
Shots fired

wew lad
>>
Then why are you spending your life stuck in your room posting on anonymous imageboards instead of going out and enjoying the world?
>>
>>27345052
maybe this is the way he enjoys life
>>
>>27345052
Because I don't feel like I have to find "my way" going to some shitty country and getting a suntan, looking at some old shitty ruins.
>>
>>27345026
let me know how far that sense of entitlement gets you
>>
>>27345346
Oh don't worry. I'm doing just fine. I can buy video games every week and enjoy expensive food.
>>
>>27345026
I don't actually know this. How much neetbux do neets even get? What is the standard of living? I've considered stopping out of college and saying "fuck it all" but I still want to be able to buy enough food to not be a skelly and buy nice clothes, maybe get a $15/month sub for an mmo or something.

Is that doable, or is it poverty type stuff where you get just enough money to not starve to death
>>
>>27345656
>What is the standard of living
That depends on how deluded they are.
>>
>>27345656
I get 400 GBP every month but I live with parents so I hardly spend any.
>>
Can't wait for all NEETS and Welfare rats to be cleansed. Provide for yourself you worthless fuck.
>>
>that pic
sociology 101 lmao
>>
File: 1455871975706.jpg (90 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
1455871975706.jpg
90 KB, 600x544
>>27345734
Never going to happen. If it does we would all riot and ruin the normies lives. Neetbucks keep us sane and in check.
>>
>>27345811
>If it does we would all riot and ruin the normies lives.
That would require dedication, responsibility and commitment aka work.
>>
>>27345156
Didn't a neet shit poster go on about how he travels with his neetbux the other day.
>>
>>27345811
Lol you're too fucking lazy to get a job and you think I'm scared of you rioting? Neets are fucking children physically and mentally. I'm not that big or strong but I have strength of character that no neet has ever known. Strength to endure hardship and not just give up and take the easy way out. So please explain to me why I should be afraid of you. My life is worth living and I will fight for it until my last breath. You are worthless and killing you would be easy, same as all NEETs.
>>
>>27345881
Not all neets are the same. I just don't fall for the traveling meme.
>>
File: 1457195805171.png (195 KB, 1095x862) Image search: [Google]
1457195805171.png
195 KB, 1095x862
Got late to work and got fired because some neetfag decided to kill himself in the metro
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27345026
This pair of statements has some truth in it.
>>
File: 113407.jpg (27 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
113407.jpg
27 KB, 225x350
>>27345734
>>27345913

Are these joke posts?

NEETs provide value to corporations and governments by helping to justify the existence of each to some degree. NEETs make the need for public safety nets evident, while also showing what you might become if you're unwilling to work a garbage job for garbage pay, go to school and rack up massive debt and feed the school-government-finance complex, etc.

NEETs provide more value to those at the top as public opinion control than your average bottom-feeder wagie.

Need to blame someone? Blame the "parasites". Need a good, quick scapegoat when you get caught mismanaging money or engaging in risky business? Blame those lazy fucks who don't even want to work.

Also, NEETs redistribute tax monies spent on them through their local economy, which provides a form of subsidy for the businesses around them. You think that money would be better spent where? Back in the hands of the chucklefuck wagie poorfags that will just feed walmart? Going as financial aid to other countries? Back in the pockets of the primary payers of taxes, corporations, and hence, as profit to already rich kikes?

NEETs serve as a form of emotional comfort for the lost and broken, and as useful fear buttons for politicians and HR departments. They provide more value to humanity than you think, and even if they don't, it doesn't matter because NEETs can vote for the people that will keep giving them their GBPs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.