[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to move to Alaska
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455087137366.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1455087137366.gif
327 KB, 834x870
I currently live in Australia but I am growing tired of modern life I would live in the middle of this continent to get away from it all but then I would have to deal with heat drought and abos and I prefer cold anyway. How would I go about achieving this realistically? I just want some small cabin some guns and to live far away from everything, I know its a harsh life but I don't care if I die out there anyway. Working some job at a checkout or behind a desk or something to earn money to live off is depressing at least out there the work you do is directly to keep you alive just hunting and chopping wood and stuff like that.
>>
Oh look its this thread again. Let me guess, you just watched into the wild?
>>
>>27344991
I didn't watch shit
>>
>>27345007
Well we all have that dream but few actually do it. Im leaving in june, but im planning on travelling everywhere instead of staying in alaska.
>>
>>27344966
try tassie, lots of old fuckup recluses who've opted out down there
>>
>>27345065
Well when the dream is something to escape a lifetime of servitude then it is something I would likely go through with if it's a realistically achievable goal that is, I mean maybe Alaska is cliche but I can't think of many places that suit what I want better.
>>
>>27345117
I wouldn't go Tasmania desu, I live here now and it's just a shithole, honestly he should move to Norway, it's cool and brutal there
>>
>>27345117
Thank you anon for reminding me of Tasmania I have thought of moving there before as well I guess however one reason why I haven't given it a serious thought yet is I am worried about whether or not Tasmania will end up fairly populated within my lifetime and also if I can hunt for my food and stuff in a place like Tasmania, no point moving to the middle of nowhere if I still have to work a job. It does mean however I wouldn't have to deal with getting citizenship or anything like that however
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.