[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone ever finish this game? I remember it being so fucking long.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 256x256
Did anyone ever finish this game? I remember it being so fucking long.
>>
>>27344931
It's very boring and green. Awful. In my 64 right now.
>>
It's like 10 hours long max
>>
>>27344986
what the hell are you talking about? this game was great and comfy
>>
>>27345047
w-well I had when I was like 11 so don't bully pls. I could never get past the level with lava everywhere and your flying away from razor beard on the rocket.
>>
The first levels are ok, rest is repetitive crap

Rayman 3 is best rayman
>>
>>27345071
that was the final level tho, you were really close to finishing it
>>
>>27345105
I had my suspicions. That's quite sad I never even finished it.
>>
i was so happy when i was playing that game

fml
>>
Rayman 4 when?
>>
Yea. Two or three of the levels were hard as frack and took me like 50 tries. I remember being so frustrated I threw a bit of a tantrum a few times.

But that aside, it was pretty great for what it was. Maybe I was just young, but I remember it having a great atmosphere. It was pretty vivid and unique, and in that respect better than many more graphically advanced games.
>>
>>27345071
That was pretty hard, but imo there were two levels that were harder than that.

Does anybody remember the one where you had to ride one of those little two legged shell casings up, down, and around that i-beam building structure? That was hard.

But the hardest level was one of the later ones towards the end, where you had to navigate that three dimensional maze of pillars while riding one of the flying shell cases. That was so damn difficult.

Those three levels were so tricky that I still remember them today, like 10+ years later.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.