[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone date a person that has had sex with their own mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1451359517762.png (113 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1451359517762.png
113 KB, 408x408
Would anyone date a person that has had sex with their own mother

Or should I kill myself
>>
>>27344912
Maybe don't mention that on the first date. Why would that define you, though? Why would that make you so radically different from someone who hasn't?
>>
>>27344912
don't mention it at all
>>
File: Dust to Dust.png (1 MB, 668x2500) Image search: [Google]
Dust to Dust.png
1 MB, 668x2500
>>27344912
just never tell anyone ever, except for a therapist

theres no reason to tell someone that on the first few dates

maybe if youve had a long relationship and you have a lot of trust in eachother, you might shrae it
>>
>>27344912

Only if they're not ashamed of it. If some cute girl asked me out but on the first date said that she used to fuck her mother on weekends for fun, I would have a tough decision to make.
>>
that is pretty unusual man
>>
File: 1458696116568.jpg (6 KB, 215x204) Image search: [Google]
1458696116568.jpg
6 KB, 215x204
>>27344912

story time?
original comment niggers
>>
say u were molested or some sh/t
>>
Historically, there has probably been thousands of people that have had sex with their mom and then had normal relationships.

Murmur Of The Heart had that. He and his mom have sex and then he has sex with a girl his own age.
>>
You should try a therapist instead of spamming r9k with this every day. I know it's you the tranny who gets raped by his white trash bar fly mother
>>
>>27345865
But /r9k/ is free
>>
>>27344912
>Would anyone date a person that has had sex with their own mother
Yes, but probably not the person you would be willing to date.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.