[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17 Year old NEET who needs a job and is a pothead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 4chanpost.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
4chanpost.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
17 Year old NEET speaking, i am currently signed out of high school, taking classes to work on getting my GED when i turn 18 and i also am a 420 pothead. Love it. Although thats partly due to the fact i come from a SEVERE broken home like what most would call a tragedy.

Posting because i need job advice, see i struggle with severe social anxiety and some depression. (I self medicate but also take anti depressants) anyways so my social anxiety is pretty bad and i NEED a JOB any advice?

Also my goal is to save up money for the next year then eventually move out of my parents house and from there start working full time and go to college for information technology (IT) but i need a job to start saving cash so i can afford to move out on my own in a year
>>
>17

inb4 banned. your age was completely irrelevant. fucking hell dude
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 500x395
>17 year old
>pothead
>on r9k

Reported like hell. Enjoy your ban
>>
File: stare.png (192 KB, 256x358) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
192 KB, 256x358
It would have been that easy to just say you're 18, OP. Why?

Enjoy yr ban.

My advice is try not to work in food if you can. You'll get lots of pimples from the grease and it's generally just shit from what I've heard and imagine (not like I've ever had a job lol). If you have to, at least work at a non fast food place, and somewhere you won't mind never eating at again because you will get sick of it. You mentioned shitsworth of your interests besides information tech so can't give you much more than that.
>>
>>27344784
Work as a custodian for a school, that's what I did it was great and pretty easy
>>
lie about the highschool diploma if you're not from a small town. Nobody checks, and it doesn't flag on an average background check.

also underaged b&
>>
>>27344784
>goes on board with one rule that nobody could prove he broke
>admits to breaking the rule
Topkek
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.