[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who betrayed you? I was rejected by my friends group and am now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Caesar.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
Who betrayed you? I was rejected by my friends group and am now emotionally stunted.
>>
>>27344380
Everyone desu
>>
That's why I chose to never have friends in the first place.
>>
File: 1405200844243.png (12 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1405200844243.png
12 KB, 387x429
My best friend when I was 12 years old, a group of girls when I was 13 years old, and a group of friends when I was 17 years old.
>>
File: tra.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tra.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
Parents and family. I only found out slowly through the years. If I may explain some of these reasons.

My father was never involved in my life, the only memories I have with him were when I was 20, and we worked on a car for two days. He never worked on it with me again, and I eventually just bought my own car.
Because of my absentee father, I was raised by a single mother. She kept me locked indoors so that I wouldn't get in trouble or get kidnapped or make bad friends. She went the easy mode of parenting, placing me in front of the TV so she wouldn't have to expend brainpower parenting me.
Never made real friends or friendgroups through school, my teachers did not care that I was unmotivated and just let me sleep through classes.
My mom pushed me into a college major that I did not care about, and told me to take loans because she never did her taxes and I couldn't apply for FAFSA.
Now that its all over and I'm working a dead end retail job, she takes 70% of what I earn in food, rent, and other expenses to the household.

I never understood why some family members would invite me over to their house, and then we did nothing. They just wanted me to be in close proximity to them while they did their regular life things. It made no sense, and they were wasting my time if there was no activity or conversation to go on.
I later understood it, when I did get a gf, because of the chad looks my chad dad and stacy mom gave me, my only good trait. Being around someone you like feels good. But, when I felt good I wanted to make the only gf I had feel good too. When family members invite me over, they just want the good feeling of me being near them, without giving me anything.

RIght now, I've embraced my failure. I'm glad I suck and am going to die a loser. It serves my parents right. They are pathetic fucks and I hate the people they are. So they are pieces of shit their entire life, and get the benefit of having their crotch spawn succeed? That's not justice.
>>
The cool kids in elementary school.
>>
Childhood best friend turned against me for popularity back in high school.

But I'm graduating college this year and he dropped out 3 years ago.

Fuck him.
>>
>>27344570
>not understanding the joys of spending time with your family

>>youre actually autistic
>>
File: 1458063785213.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
1458063785213.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>27344630
I scared my gf away with rants. I feel kind of bad, because I could tell she tried very hard to stay with me until she couldn't tolerate it anymore.

If I have something, I don't believe it to be autism.
>>
>meet this guy from california
>both into death metal and gta
>become best friends all of 8th grade
>accumulated a group of really good friends
>they all turned on me and talked shit about me
>middle school gf fucks my best friend behind my back
>lose all my friends for reasons i dont know
>loner for the rest of 8th grade
>highschool was a disaster
>had no friends
>literally went to school off 2 hours of sleep every day
>would go home and sleep then game all night
>finally get out of highschool
>now the world has betrayed me
>>
>>27344671
SAME. BUT It was because me and her differed on alot of things. She was super liberal SJW while I was more of the "I dont give a fuck about anybody" type deal. She liked alternative rock while I listened to waaaay different stuff.
We just had really good sex which is what kept us together but Im glad its over with now...

Girlfriends and women are emotional potholes.
>>
File: Sicario-8.jpg (32 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
Sicario-8.jpg
32 KB, 680x478
>>27344380
Me too man.
>Had a group of 6 or so friends, kind of like the inbetweeners
>In year 12 we start drinking and going to parties
>I drink too much and do silly shit as 18yos do
>They being a higher class of human than me decide to secretly divorce me from the group.
>Took me about 4 months to figure it out
>Ide txt and ask if they wanted to hang out and theyd just say 'sorry mate Im working' For 4 fucking months
>Go on MySpace next day and there would be pics up of them out with girls

That was back in 08. I still hate them, I hate them more then the fuck wits who bullied us in school. I wanted to unite them and take them to glory but they ditched me. Cunts. I fantasize about killing them sicario style, walking into their houses, taking off my balaclava then sitting down and talking with them before wasting their families in front of them before burning them.
>>
A friend I made from work got together with the girl he knew I liked. He told me later he loved me still, even when he was with her. But I'm not gay/bi so he knew there was no chance with me.

Meanwhile she gave me my chance and I was too afraid to take it. She took the next option around, which was him. Apparently he didn't love me enough to not fuck the girl I've been into for years despite knowing that. I admit I failed my chance at the time but man, I wouldn't have gone and had sex with my friend's crush behind his back and tell him after the fact.

They broke up about a month ago but I don't care. We don't speak anymore and the only reason I still talk to her is because we work together. In any case I learned some valuable lessons: don't bring anyone else to hang out with the girl you like and don't trust anyone with personal information/secrets/anything.

I don't really have many friends anymore anyway.
>>
>>27344570
Is that a trap? Damn
>>
File: 1454466992094.jpg (122 KB, 858x638) Image search: [Google]
1454466992094.jpg
122 KB, 858x638
>>27344710
I don't think it was anything like that.
I had stalked her online for two weeks before I had asked her out. I had all her social media accounts read through, and already knew about all of the things she was "confessing" to me, that she already had on her private blogspot, which I only found because it was linked once on a deviantart from 2008.
I don't think the stalking would have done it, but probably the obsessiveness and the threats. I went yandere to 11 and it obviously didn't work.
>>
>>27344380

My group of friends left me too.

Fuck 'em, though. I'll figure out how to enjoy life on my own.
>>
>>27344570
Maybe your family invited you over because they wanted to know you better, maybe they had a different impression of you. You should be more open with your mother, she raised you alone and if necessary call her out on her foolishness, she is your mother after all. Make her understand that you feel different from normal people. She gotta listen you. You are angry now. But you gotta think, gotta put braincells to work. Stop living their lives. Live your life. Do you want to do something with your life? So put yourself a clear objective and improve yourself to reach that objective. If you don't feel like doing that, so get out your house and go take a trip like that hippie guy who died in the trailer. Trust me. There is always a solution to a problem. And yours is far from being a difficult one. I think you just have meme depression but to each their own. Anyways, no one owes So anything to anyone. So don't feel like you owe anything to your mother. Go live your life, I'm sure thats what she wants too.
>>
>>27344380
I dont know anyone to betray me
>>
>>27344798
Are you Black? Interesting writing style.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 677x782
>>27344380
>tfw you're betrayed by your own feelings

feels bad, man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.