[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember: If you have a sister, it's not your fault you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: boygirl.jpg (30 KB, 518x310) Image search: [Google]
boygirl.jpg
30 KB, 518x310
Remember: If you have a sister, it's not your fault you're a robot.

Boys with sisters end up not becoming masculine and macho enough in their youth, and grow up to be undesirable males. Your sister is the reason girls don't like you.

To all norms who plan on having kids - please abort your daughters. It's not worth it for your son.
>>
Vumpfjfjfjfjfjfn

Bump
>>
>>27343918
lel

There is nothing more masculine than protecting your little sister from swarms of thirsty high school freshman and intimidating the rude ones in the hall so they never bug her again
>>
>>27343918
Stop seeking excuses for your failed life.

The reason girls don't like you is because you're a whiny bitch.
>>
>>27344337
Are you an idiot? Do you honestly think that happens?
>>
>>27344350
This isn't about me, this is about all robots.

Chads have only brothere.

Robots have sisters.
>>
>>27344355
Not >>27344337
But it happens, speaking for myself
>>
>>27343918
>YOU SHOULD ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS SO YOUR SONS CAN HAVE AN EASIER TIME GETTING PUSSY!!!11

Somehow I don't think you thought your cunning plan all the way through.
>>
>>27344522
Your sons aren't supposed to marry your daughters.
>>
>>27343918
>My sister is objectively an 8-8.5/10, reads through fashion blogs a ton.
>I've been botting it since the start of high school, zero fashion, 4/10.
>When I was freshly 21, she convinced/manipulated me into going to the gym.
>She encouraged me to stick with it.
>So I do, and start to find my own motivation and discipline.
>Lose 50 pounds
>Transition to weights. Get noob gains.
>But I still dress like shit.
>Sister goes through the web and builds my wardrobe.
>Takes me out to an outlet mall and we spend all day blowing through 1,000 bucks in clothes that actually fit me and aren't my dad's old shit.
>Still a friendless virgin
But idk my sis has been helpful so, I'm closer to making it anyways than I was before.
>>
>>27344628
The fact that you grew up with a sister means you'll never mentally be macho.

This means no matter how you dress, girls will always be grossed out by you. Sorry.
>>
>>27344628
>coerced into her male ideal
>you're completely clueless now that she's gone
p funny desu
>>
I grew up with 2 sisters, the oldest and the other the youngest. It also doesn't help that I never had a true connection with my father during my adolescence and above years. My mother claims that I was his world when I was young but I hardly remember it. I don't know what caused that connect to break loose. But I feel that I can't blame them and I'm the cause of my problems.
>>
>>27344677
Maybe not. But I'd be a fat fuck if it wasn't for her, and I like my new wardrobe. I was never going to be a macho man, sister or not. That's not me. But I think I've made some solid progress in life and I'm grateful for that.
>>27344708
It doesn't matter. I'm still spending my saturday nights playing vidya instead of acting like a normie. I'm not overweight. My diet isn't garbage anymore. I'm closer to having good muscles than I've ever been before.
>>
>>27344726
No, it's their fault. Normal boys don't have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>27344744
All your supposed improvements are useless, because you'll never be masculine. You wasted your time, sorry to say.
>>
>>27344677
Mind explaining your reasoning you psychotic fucking retard?
>>
>>27344779
My health isn't useless or a waste of time. And honestly, I am a lot more masculine than I ever way when I'm out and about, at least until I open my mouth. I'm not claiming to have made it. But I'm closer.
>>
As someone who grew up with 3 sisters i blame noone but myself. I realized girls are full of shit and themselves at around 13 and have no interest in pleasing, entertaining or getting affection from women.
>>
>>27344786
Being young is the most important time for a boy's mental development.

He needs to be around macho things - sports, brothers, dad, friends, etc.

If you want to one day find a partner, this is essential.

But if you grow up around a sister, the boy becomes feminized and grows up becoming too beta and feminine for girls to find desirable.

>>27344822
Keep chasing that carrot on a stick.
>>
>>27344855
Eh you know what? Fuck you dude. My parents are fat. They taught me to eat like shit throughout my childhood and my 8.5/10 sister was always eating separate, healthy meals and not indulging in our take-out bullshit. She taught me how to eat. I changed. And it inspired my parents. My mom's on her second half-marathon now and my father is working through medical weight-loss. And they both credit me for leading the way, even though it really wasn't me. My sister was the only real role model I had, she had a 4.1, tons of friends, the looks. And my parents were content with me being subpar. She was the only one that wasn't. She was the only one that thought I was capable of more.
>>
>>27344937
And where has it gotten you? You're still a virgin, and you're getting old very fast.

Women have easy lives, she should hardly be a role model for you when she's playing on easy and you hard.
>>
>>27343918
>implying I wasn't on my way to robothood before my sister was even born
>>
>>27344982
She goes to the gym just as much as I do. She eats well and doesn't cheat her diet. She wasn't handed her body, she fought for it and maintains it through discipline. She doesn't get handed her gpa, she works for it. My sister is basically perfect, which I hated her for, but I don't anymore. I have plenty of time to get laid and I want to get stronger anyways. I get that health and fitness aren't things you value, but I do.
>>
>>27344855
It doesn't matter as much as you think. I spent pretty much my entire childhood playing sports (on teams and on the streets with friends) and avoiding my bitch of a mother, but I still ended up here.
>>
My sister is 9 years older than me (I'm 21).

She was always a huge fucking bitch and a notorious slut. Naturally, she's also very emotionally unstable. Just so you get an idea, a few days ago she literally stabbed her husband (they got in a huge fight because they're both huge pieces of shit with no self-control and things escalated).

When I was a kid she was going through her emo/goth phase and she was obviously even more of a bitch. I was kind of a punching bag (sometimes literally) for her because I was obviously the weakest person in her life. And mommy and daddy obviously didn't want to piss off the princess, so they never called her out on this. She coincidentally stopped when I hit puberty.

I think it's safe to assume that dealing with this horrible fucking cunt for 2 decades didn't exactly help me.
>>
where does this leave only children
>>
>tfw used to play with dolls and watch power puff girls so I could hang with my older sis

Who here ktf
>>
>>27345383
They're masculine. Having brothers is better, though.
>>
>>27345392
only child 25 y/o kv robot here.
Has your theory been btfo?
>>
>>27345408
No, exceptions don't make the rule.
>>
>>27343918
>wanting a son
Won't that be considered sadism? Why would you want to burden someone with existing as a male
>>
>>27345442
If you don't have a sister, you're Chad. Life is good for them.
>>
>>27345448
>If you don't have a sister, you're Chad
I have an older brother and I'm a robot, while he's a Chad. You're wrong
>>
you mean older sisters right? my sister actually gave me a complex with girls.
>>
>>27344726
Hey what the fuck. this is exactly me. I know your feels bro.
>>
>>27345463
Older or younger, they both negatively influence you.
>>
>>27344541
>I am fucking retarded

If I have to spell it out for you, it's like this:

If everybody aborts their daughters to protect their sons, then there won't be any girls.
>>
>>27343918

I have a sister, but she's 10 years older than me and moved out when I was 7. All she ever did was tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>27345748
There will always be idiots raising daughters. The point is, YOU shouldn't.
>>
Can confirm this is bullshit.

Being moderately attractive and home during your sisters sleepovers is literally free pussy.
>>
I don't know. My father had six sisters and lost his dad when he was 12. He was alpha as you can get, banged hundreds of girls.

I only have one sister, and even if I'm not sure I'm a robot, I'm as awkward as you can get with people
>>
>>27345796
t. someone who has never had a sister
>>
>>27344855
>sports, brothers, dad, friends, etc.

How having a sister prohibits you from these things?
>>
>>27345062
Don't listen to that retard m8.

His theory is shit.
Your sister sounds like a nice person and you do too.
>>
>>27346165
It overrides it and feminizes you. Not to mention the aura of the household will be different if theres a daughter.
>>
File: 1424777539487.gif (2 MB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
1424777539487.gif
2 MB, 400x237
>>27343918
>have sister, 2 years older than me
>9/10 blonde, works in Malibu today
>parents always doted on her
>never paid attention to me
>eventually they got divorced
>both of us stay with our dad
>mom goes off to cali to suck BBC
>dad is working at some govt job all day
>usually goes out drinking with friends after
>home alone with sister all day
>end up playing WoW most of the time
>sister comes home crying one day
>go into her room and ask what's up
>chad dumped her, called her a bunch of names, etc
>try to do the supporting sibling thing
>admit I have no idea what to say because tfw no gf
>she hugs me, kisses my cheek, tells me the thought counts
>a week later
>comes home from class with one of her friends 7/10 brunette
>do the awkward introduction but manage to not spill spaghetti
>sister says she needs to grab sometime, leaves in car
>too shy to talk with the girl
>she says "I've always liked the quiet nerds"

tl;dr we started dating, lost my virginity to her, but she went to Boston for art college and I went in the military. I certainly felt happy during it all, but only because her friend was attracted to beta nerds and because my older sister wanted me to be happy. Which pretty much validates your point as to why I'm a total robot now. I want gentle femdom from an older woman.
>>
if you have a legitimate hot/attractive/desirable sister and you say you love/care about her how can you not take each other's first time? would you rather let chad it? would you want to experience the ntr? if you have a chad brother he might try to beat you to it
>>
>>27346384
girls don't love their brothers idiot
>>
>>27343918
Oh you retarded troll you. I really wouldnt have trouble talking to girls if i had one living with me.
>>
>>27346562
wrong

don't assume dumb things
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.