[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become cool? Is there like a guide I can follow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 66.jpg (547 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
547 KB, 320x480
How do I become cool?
Is there like a guide I can follow?
>>
>>27343701
Haha this is so easy. Just be yourself, and dont give a fuck about what people think.
>>
>>27343701
Forget everything you learned about being cool.
Being cool was never kool enough.
>>
>>27343701
watch Fight Club a lot.
>>
It depends on what "cool" is to you.

Is it a demeanor? A social class? A temperature?

Creating a cool demeanor is challenging. It requires investment into clothes, a willingness to set your reputation over many other things and for you to form a big ego.
>>
>>27343765
I already don't care what others think, I care about what I think and I think very poorly of myself when I am being myself.

your advice is no good
>>
Trying to be cool is uncool. Just be cool man.
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 960x960
isoaooaoqoqpap
>>
>>27343701
Start by piercing an ear and getting a tattoo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_Y3Pbiims
watch the sax player
>>
>>27343843
Oh well then start working out. Like really hard like youre training for a competition. Look for workout routines online and go do them. It will take time, but it will work.

Ive noticed. No matter how a strong guy is, he is pretty cool. The rock, chuck norris, arnold (terminator). You could be a dick and still be cool because youre strong.
>>
Being cool is all about never losing your cool.

Girl rejects you? Be cool about it.

Don't get the job you want? Be cool about it.

Your little bro/big sis/dad/mom/best friend/some stranger is bugging you? Don't yell. Yelling isn't cool.

Alternatively--the girl falls hard for you? Don't sperg out and try proposing to her or making any big plans. Don't start giggling like a weird little elf after a bong hit.

To be cool, you need to be level-headed.

Being firm also helps. Level-headed and firm are main requirements to truly be cool
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1320x2992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1320x2992
sjjsjajiaiakaka
>>
>>27343951

>Your little bro/big sis/dad/mom/best friend/some stranger is bugging you? Don't yell. Yelling isn't cool.

By the way, don't take this to an extreme. Obviously if someone's endangering you in some way you need to defend yourself and that could include yelling.

But in most cases it's just not necessary and makes you look unstable and that's not cool.

The very word "cool" implies level-headedness. You can't be cool if you're a hothead.
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1580x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1580x628
unhedcuhndceuhncdeunhced
>>
>>27343701
I know some cool coworkers. They usually ain't stressed and always calm all the time. None judgemental and you can talk to them about anything.
>>
>>27343958

Overcomplicating life and overthinking every little detail isn't that cool, anon.
>>
>>27343958
pure ideology desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.