[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a male with late diagnosed aspergers / mild autism make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
How does a male with late diagnosed aspergers / mild autism make friends at a normie Uni?
>>
>>27343636
You don't

You accept your place with other geeks/nerds/retards
>>
>>27343663
>with the other geeks/nerds/retards
But they don't even talk to me. In fact, they fucking laugh at me. I've seen them do it.

Today in my cyber security course I saw them, and a few weeks ago in another class again they were laughing at me.

My roommate is a fellow CS major and he probably thinks I'm going to kill him.

I don't fit in anywhere right now.
>>
>>27343636
does your uni have an autism group. if not maybe start one. i'm sure you're not the only sperglord at your school.

if your goal is to try and make normie friends who view you as a person and not a sideshow freak, you're shit out of luck. sorry.
>>
>>27343636
Get off this board you fucking retarded degenerate.

No retards allowed here.
>>
>>27343636
wizardchan awaaaay
>>
>>27343764
>sideshow freak
You do realize that not everyone with aspergers / autism is a tantrum waiting to happen, right?

I have self-control. I just don't know to be talk to people, expression emotion, and generally anything else pertaining to communication.

I don't throw fits or anything.
>>
>>27343813
Even Wizardchan doesn't deserve to be flooded with retarded window lickers.

Go to some special needs forum or something OP.
>>
>>27343783
>>27343842
I can fucking function, you idiots.
>>
>>27343861
Is your carer typing for you?

If not then you're doing better than 99% of autists as you can actually type coherent sentences.
>>
>>27343882
You know very, very little about autism.
>>
>>27343904
You know very, very little about anything, retard.
>>
>>27343912
Why are you still in this thread?
>>
File: 57310163.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57310163.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>27343920
To scare retards like you away from this website.

This is not a place for people like you.
>>
>>27343758
Let them laugh. Only insecure people laugh at others, and you know why? Because they are losers. If they laugh at someone handicapped its because they are not much better. They are kids, ignore them, they will likely never grow up because they will never find someone to call them out of their foolishness. You are a winner, and that's all you need to know.
>>
Join a scene, you don't need a personality when you just copy others.

Metal is the go-to for sperglords like yourself.
>>
>>27343758
It sounds like you're just being paranoid.
>>
File: works for gv 2004-2008.jpg (17 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
works for gv 2004-2008.jpg
17 KB, 291x300
>>27343944
I've been here for 7 years, m8.

I remember migrating to another /r9k/ on another board one was taken down. If that's your honest purpose, it's a laughable exercise of futility. Have fun.

>>27343949
>they are losers
I'm pretty sure someone being a loser or not is a matter of mass perception, and at the end of the day, they're the one with friends, that people aren't scared to approach, etc.

>>27343989
Music is actually the thing I obsess over so I don't think that would work.

>>27344017
I recognize that I have paranoid tendencies but these are instances in which I first inferred that they were laughing at me with my peripheral vision and then confirmed it by looking straight at them.
>>
>>27344126
There are things that are written on the nature of every man and woman in the world. Things you don't learn with your family, or in the college, or in the work. Basic things. You learn how to hunt and to survive. When someone revels to his enemy that he find him funny, he's already revealing a big part of himself, a part of himseplf that makes him extremely vulnerable, and thus he's just a fool. He is nothing but a hunt; he won't last a day under the savage laws of the world. Trust me, you don't have to be scared. These guys are losers. Don't be friends with losers. Just be smart. And 4chan is not a good place for mentally handicapped people by the ways. Too dangerous.
>>
You don't

Enjoy sitting in your dorm every day after class and eating alone in the dining hall for the next four years, faggot

Welcome to Hell
>>
Since nobody else has given you an actual answer

I'm guessing your "disability" isn't all that noticeable. What you need to do is just smoke weed and cigarettes out by wherever other people smoke. Stoners always want to make more friends.
>>
>>27344126

What music do you listen to? There's probably a scene around it, just dress exactly like the other people who listen to that music and go to shows and make spergy friends like yourself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.