[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy started bugging me about getting a job again >apply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1413763305614.png (69 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1413763305614.png
69 KB, 395x578
>mommy started bugging me about getting a job again
>apply to a bunch of jobs I know I won't get
>>
A true work of NEET genius.
>>
>>27343620
how old are you OP? my parents gave up on me getting job/future when i turned 25

i'm 31 and still livin that NEET lifestyle like a king
>>
>>27343620
>>27344043
You both have my deepest sympathy, truly.

>>27343729
lmao
>>
>>27344060
i don't need your sympathy you normie wagecuck loser scum
>>
>>27344122
sure thing bud, enjoy your 2d girlfriends and 2d sports car and 2d happiness
>>
>>27344173
I will, thanks

everyone knows 2D is superior to 3DPD garbage.
>>
I'll never understand the neet mindset.

If I want to be happy, I need money so I can buy things. Nice clothes, food, alcohol, smokes. I also need sex to be happy, so I need money to take girls out with. I need my own place so I can do whatever I want and bring girls back to it for sex.

To have all those things I need a job. I can't even imagine how empty and depressing a life without an income is. Some neets don't seem to realize that their neetishness is what's causing their anxiety, depression, whatever.
>>
>family too poor for me to be a NEET
>am a terrible liar, so no autismbux for me
>mom forces me to work shit-tier minimum wageslave jobs even though I'm in school

I'm never gonna make it
>>
Mom decided to fill out some job applications for me.
Get an email from Ralph's for a bagger position.
Decide to sound like I had Down syndrome over the phone when the guy called.
Still offers me to come in for an interview.
>Don't go stay home and jackoff instead.
>>
File: IMG_6279.jpg (145 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6279.jpg
145 KB, 720x764
>>27344314
>Nice clothes, food, alcohol, smokes.
NEETbux takes care of that

>I also need sex
onahole 2bh

>I need money to take girls out with.
oh uh, looks like you're investing money into something worthless and unnecessary, wagecuck. my waifu never drains me out of my money and she still loves me.

>I need my own place so I can do whatever I want
my parents from 7am to 9pm so im free to do whatever i want in my parents house that i'm living in for free.

you should probably head to bed now, wagecuck. you don't want to be late for work tomorrow :^)
>>
>>27344681
>my parents from 7am to 9pm

work*
>>
>>27344314
>I'm a mindless consumer slave, the post

You can't even realize you addiction is all you have lmao
>>
>>27344697
Don't your parents care? Are they rich?
>>
>>27344770
why does that even matter? I get free autismbux from wageslaves. I'm living better off than most rich people.
>>
>>27344916
No you aren't but you won't understand that.
>>
>>27346236
>Money is the only thing that matters in life the post
Time is much more valuable than money, a small paycheck and unlimited free time is better than a big paycheck with 40+ hours per week (including travel times other stuff etc) being taken from you until the day your too old to even live life well anymore.
>>
>>27344916
What is your plan when your parents die? Lord knows supporting you doesn't allow them to retire.
>>
>>27344375
learn anon and you can do it
>>
>tfw i had my first wagecuck experiences in the kitchen of a Hooter's this week
>noticed that a lot of the waitresses were obviously annoyed by how frequently the kitchen staff would try to flirt with them
>decide to do the opposite, smile and be polite and make small talk, but dont start any conversations with the girls, and dont even tell them your name unless they introduce themselves to you first

>mfw by the end of the day the girls were giving me all the attention and ignoring the rest of the crew (who are, for the most part, either hard working mexicans or good looking white chads)
>mfw its been a week and i genuinely have fun shooting the shit with jose and chad, and have females that for some reason ask me details about my life or opinions and actually listen.
>mfw it is literally acceptable (and almost expected) to occasionally obviously look at their asses.
>mfw i dont even care that im not going to sleep with them, stacey companionship feels nice.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.