[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, what's a nigger and why do you hate them? I said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, what's a nigger and why do you hate them? I said nigger at school today and got in trouble.
>>
>>27343453
My wife's children would never say the word nigger.
>>
and the memes will rattle their tired bones back and forth across the infinite stage until they wear themselves back to nothing
>>
>>27343453
people are born racist and hatred of niggers is in the brain of all white people. It's no different than a fear of spiders or snakes(which all humans have)
>>
Honey, that is impossible, you are homeschooled to keep you away from the liberal Jew education system. You asked what a nigger was? Get my gun, I'll show you.
>>
>>27343487
are they not your children too? cuck
>>
these are niggers sweetie

never go near one
>>
I'm a nogger
>>
>>27343986
I cried after reading that, and I usually scoff at things like terrorist attacks. This really hurt to read, there is nothing you can do to prevent this kind of savagery. What a terrible world we live in.
>>
>>27343529

>It's no different than a fear of spiders or snakes(which all humans have)

I'm neither afraid of spiders nor snakes.
>>
>>27346566

well killing them all would be a good start towards prevention
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.