[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ron paul, robots. i'm a professional Pick Up Artist with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1325266763395.jpg (246 KB, 1820x1381) Image search: [Google]
1325266763395.jpg
246 KB, 1820x1381
ron paul, robots. i'm a professional Pick Up Artist with a major in Peacocking and a minor in Backhanded Compliments.

so, why haven't any of you virgin faggots raped a girl or woman yet? all normal human beings (not betalords) know this is the the only way to have sex and/or a relationship

spoiler alert: females will never tell you what they want. you ever hear statistics about "99% of rape goes unreported" and think "wow that's bullshit?" its true. the 1% that gets reported are the faggots that cried or pussied out halfway through and left her unfinished.

the idea of being so sexually attractive that men are willing to risk their lives and fight for a vagina is so arousing to a female it leaves them too satisfied to complain.

ask your parents how they met. your mom will probably say, "well, when i was 15 and your father was 19, he followed me after a party one night, i knew he was but let him anyway, then stabbed my leg with an ice pick and raped me bloody. he came in all my holes and gave me herpes, it was like a fairytale <3"

again, this is the ONLY WAY to get sex OR a relationship. and dont be a selfish lover, be violent, and DONT use a condom.

if you get her pregnant/diseased, she'll enjoy it MORE, and will happily have a long-term relationship with you. If you just want a pump n' dump, she will easily find some pathetic, non-violent beta to pay for it.

I GUARANTEE 100%, if you rape a grill while choking her, slamming her face against the floor/a wall, and punching the back of her head she WILL cream, like, a pint, and be loyal to you for the rest of her life. THAT is true love.

remember: womyn would rather be beaten to death then bored to death. make the first move. cap her knees and call her a filthy, worthless whore.
>>
If women enjoy rape so much, why is the woman in your picture crying?
>>
>>27343338
for starters it's a BDSM set where the girl gets off being in pain and crying. Monster orgasms from kicking kick in the cunt and having her hair pulled out.
>>
>>27343338
Same reason when they marry, it's so much happiness they can't control themselves and it all crumbles down.
I blame estrogen.
>>
File: rapeculture4.png (532 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
rapeculture4.png
532 KB, 640x570
>>27343338
you know when you laugh so hard, you cry? or you're so happy, you cry?

look how sopping wet that pussy is. she's experiencing a bliss men can never feel, never understand.

and consider this:

if whores "totally don't want to get raped," why do they walk in public with an outfit made out of nothing but a small pack of dental floss?
>>
>>27343273
whats the story with ops pic?
>>
>>27344064
That is a woman with a man's foot shoved in her vagina.
>>
>>27344064
Not OP but i am guessing
>Naive, lonely and no esteem girl is getting used by some dickhead.

I mean, who wants to stick their hand in the pussy? And who the fuck wants whole hand in their pussy?

Like i dont even get it, its not sexy or anything more like the opposite.
>>
>>27344096
i thought bigger felt better
>>
>>27344159
Not really.
I consider myself slightly above average yet gf cant take it all the way from certain angles during doggystyle.

It took me 3 or so years to stretch her pussy enough with my dick so that i dont bump into her cervix every time we have sex.

Cant imagine having whole hand up there feeling good in any way
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.