[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to go on a trip to Arkansas from Georgia with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 300x250
I'm about to go on a trip to Arkansas from Georgia with my mom. What should I do in the car?
>>
>>27343212
Watch the scenery and enjoy the country. Once you hit the state line it's all downhill from there.
>>
>>27343235
Oh jeez which state line? We are going the Tennessee route.
>>
>>27343212
Actively celebrate the fact that you live in a world in which the printing press has been invented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>27343275
Once you hit Arkansas, it'll be bits of country and mostly trees. However depending on where you're going in the state determines the terrain and people.
>>
>>27343212
sleep and play vidya
>>
Read a book.

Starfish by Peter Watts is comfy.
>>
>>27343212
have sex with her in the back sit
>>
>>27343337
It's going to be around Clinton
>>
>>27343398
Not possible. The seats are going to be folded down and there is our dog back there...unless...
>>
>>27343404
You're gonna be bored as fuck anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 503x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 503x740
Flash other motorists!!!!

Show them the dong of truth!!!
>>
>>27343613
this. if youre not in athens, atl, or savannah youre probably going to an hero from boredom
>>
Play Monster Hunter if you've got it. If not I guess you can play shitty Candy Cuck on your phone.
>>
>>27343404
Also anon, how old/what gender are you?
>>
Oh, boy, Arkansas!
>>
>>27343212
The best road trips I was ever on as a passenger, I put my phone somewhere I couldn't easily get it, and read several books.
I would have one or two really thick fiction books, and then something about a subject I really wanted to learn but couldn't stand to read otherwise.

And that's how I got through Stephen Hawking's "God Created the Integers"
>>
Fap op
>>
>>27343742
Hehehehehehhehe no
>>
>>27343212
Sleep, read a book, play a video game on your handheld video game device
>>
>>27344445
So chick more than likely. Halfway thinking I know you from somewhere.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.