[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /neverbeenonasinglemedicationinthei rlife/ tier so satisfying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Who /neverbeenonasinglemedicationintheirlife/ tier

so satisfying reading about all these attention whores who can't even function without cramming little tablets down their throats and remembering it could be worse
>>
Grow up, life is better with drugs.
>>
>>27342868
>life is better having to pay out of the nose to a hack doctor

fuck off tiny, not my fault your parents had shit genetics and procreated anyway
>>
>>27342803
There is something about a poster who uses a picture in the like of OP's picture. People who post silly pictures like that are always missing a type of dignity. Don't listen to these people, you don't want to hear it, trust me.
>>
>>27343665
is it because I'm black?
>>
>>27342803
Reporting. Sometimes I'll have a beer to cool down, but I've never been on anything and I privately find it pathetic when people have affectionate names/attitudes for their xanxs. I remember a girl in school stormed out of class during a discussion because this guy was anti-meds for mood disorders, this was just before tumblr took off but I know she's on tumblr now.

Anyway, you have to outlast the depressive episode. Always goes away eventually, too bad people start waxing poetic about muh real disease, like I don't think about killing myself weekly.
>>
>>27342803
>tfw got told there is something weird with my heart when i was 16
>Anon, you must come back for more tests in 2 weeks

>am 22 tomorrow

Yeah, have fun with the "weird" heart and tests bitches, it works fine.
>>
>>27342896
>He lives in a country without free healthcare
>>
>>27343885
This. Depression is just liberal feels bullshit. It's just stop thinking about the sad shit like nigga just be happier.
>>
File: luvaspook.png (213 KB, 262x348) Image search: [Google]
luvaspook.png
213 KB, 262x348
Prozac kicked my fuck, never again.

Never ever ever any meds ever again.
>tfw mom wanks to to take anti-psychotics
>b-but the voices are my only friends

Do you count meds for being physically sick? Like is this a /perfecthealth/ thread or a /notcrazy/ thread
>>
>>27344971
no matter how far on the path to enlightenment you are, you can't help the physical symptoms of depression...

>no motivation, always tired or insomnia
>lack of appetite or overeating
>lack of sexual appetite
>concentration/memory problems
>dissociation
>random pains/digestive problems
>>
>>27345018
>Do you count meds for being physically sick? Like is this a /perfecthealth/ thread or a /notcrazy/ thread?

of course not, if you got a bum ticker or asthma or arthritis or something, that's perfectly acceptable
>>
File: sweatdrop.png (286 KB, 307x465) Image search: [Google]
sweatdrop.png
286 KB, 307x465
>>27345158
what the what is a bum ticker
>>
>>27345270
bum ticker = bad heart
>>
Did anyone else have "treatment girls" at their high school?

The girls that would be all depressed, wear black, self harmed/had eating disorders, partied and did a shit ton of drugs, then disappear? They'd disappear for a few months to go to treatment, then they'd come back after having gained a ton of weight from the cocktail of meds their on. They'd act super weird and unnaturally happy, and overshare EVERY little detail about themselves.

Anyway that's what I think of when antidepressants/psychiatric drugs come up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.