[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you walk normally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gait-transfer-assessment.jpg (18 KB, 530x228) Image search: [Google]
gait-transfer-assessment.jpg
18 KB, 530x228
How does a normal person walk? My aunt has told me that I have this bounce at the end of each of my steps. I see people at uni looking at me when they pass me in the halls. I never turn heads or anything but I know people are noticing the way I walk. I've looked it up and I know you're supposed to place your heel firs and just roll across your feet to your toes and step again. I used to have scoliosis but I don't know if thats a factor anymore.
>>
Some of you have to relate in some way. Pls help.
>>
Bouncewalking is cute
One of the most intelligent people I knew bouncewalked

Only squares do anything normally
>>
Who cares? Just do what ever's comfortable. You wanna lay on the ground and roll down the hall as a way to get around? Go for it.
>>
File: walking up stairs.jpg (219 KB, 714x1026) Image search: [Google]
walking up stairs.jpg
219 KB, 714x1026
On all fours, like a dog.
>>
Just look at public area videos assholes and quit crouching your legs when you walk
>>
>>27343067
What is crouching your legs? It's hard to tell because I can't see my self walk from a third person perspective. None of you have autism walks?
>>
>>27343244
You're bending your knee too much if you have a bounce in your walk causing a momentum that continues rather than the roll walk most people do

Who cares anyway you have autism so why would it bother you
>>
>>27342793

Head up, shoulders back but not tense, no leaning forward, hands at sides swinging slightly, and keep your core muscles tight. I had to practice to get it right, but it's not hard.
>>
>>27342793
Better question is why the fuck do you care?
When i walk, i walk like a fucking machine rolling by mane, stomping my way, swaying from side to side as i swagger about the world.

Anybody who has problem with you not walking like average slave can suck both of our dicks.
>>
>bounce at the end of each of my steps
Fellow bouncy-tiptoer here. You might have autism. Not even kidding. It's a classic sign of an autistic vestibular system.

And don't even worry about it. This is seriously not something even worth giving thought to if you're sufficiently ambulatory.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s
I always sing this catchy song from my childhood, but I sing on the inside, so nobody can actually hear me. That way I don't forget how to do it and I don't fall down that much.
>>
>>27343367
I know it's a sign of autism but I don't significantly toe walk. I've seen people with severe unable to live on their own autism that literally walk on their tip toes. You get it I just bounce.
>>27343318
>>27342979
>>27343360
I care because my autism is so slight that it's gone unnoticed and undiagnosed. I might not even have autism but am definitely a robot sperg. It bothers me because I hate fucking Chads and Stacies eyeball me when they see me walk and then snicker behind my back. I think I have a shot at being almost normal if I can just get this walk under control.
>>
>>27343561
I know how to walk just not without people looking at me like I'm retarded. That song although catchy and probably distracting probably isn't going to help me
>>
I also have this problem.

I've never really fixed it, I think. I've basically given uo and stopped caring what people think or say about me, as long as it's not a comment about a critical aspect of my personality.

The only advice I can give is maintain good posture, try to stay relaxed, move slowly and look straight ahead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.