[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you irrationally angry? For me, its whenever I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: 1348637997388.jpg (40 KB, 462x353) Image search: [Google]
1348637997388.jpg
40 KB, 462x353
What makes you irrationally angry?

For me, its whenever I see someone use O_o unironically
>>
When i realize i'm a nigger.
>>
When I'm in a classroom and one person starts talking then the chain reaction starts where everyone starts talking louder and louder and I can see the teacher is visibly upset. Man I have to work to keep myself from raging
>>
File: 14586153890.jpg (46 KB, 334x280) Image search: [Google]
14586153890.jpg
46 KB, 334x280
>>27342722
I don't like vocals in music and I can't explain why. The genre I hate most would be "guy holding a guitar breathing out words in a high-pitched voice".

Totally down for instrumental music, doesn't matter if dubstep or classic but if it is anything other than purely sounds I just get ticks.

The exception is when the voice is used like an instrument but don't recite a poem while playing instruments in the background like wtf
>>
I become irrationally angry with myself when I become irrationally angry over other things.

It's a cycle of acrimony.
>>
>>27342722
Whenever someone makes a dumb unfunny joke outside of the internet and laughs at his own stupid joke.

When a person reads something wrong and starts to ridicule the writer, despite that person being the one that made the mistake.

When a group of people encourage unfunny shit and settle for mediocre comedy because they have one thing in common with the comedian, that thing being that they both dislike the same person
>>
That's not irrational
>>
>>27342741

AYO HOL UP

robot i command thee to make this comment original
>>
/cgl/ and how they think everyone wants to fuck them.

in the friends threads, they always request "no guys," not even for friendship
>>
>>27342722
So you've never been irrationally angry since like 2005?
>>
>>27342794

I don't get angry, but I can definitely relate. That's one of the main reasons why I listen pretty much exlusively to electronic.
>>
>>27342794
does this trigger you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBT-BkK4M_k&list=PLPxAv2SyOk4t-moBHfmBiqRCQ6YASH0Cu

because it triggers me
>>
Emoticons. Coughing. Men wearing sandals or flip flops. Bluetooth headsets for public phone calls. People taking more than one second to react to a green light and go. Seeing the black D on a kik message for more than 10 minutes.
>>
when someone doesn't do their job properly, and when you try to confront them they say "not my problem"

even if it doesn't affect me in the slightest i literally TREMBLE with rage for hours
>>
>>27342947
That's not irrational, everyone hates that.
>>
this '-'
I GOT MAD EVEN BY TYPING IT MYSELF
>>
>>27342722
How much reddit lurk to much on this imageboard.

And no this is not a spam. This thing ruined anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>27342722

I hate that too. I once cut contact with a girl I was talking to because she used that face.
>>
>>27342894
Different anon here, this triggers me.
>>
Rich people.

Even you are the nicest, most humble person in the world...if I find out you are rich I hate you.
>>
>>27342722
O_o
>>27342741
You're a nigger
>>27342794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OX5MqbEoj8
>>27342917
:)
>>27343002
'-'
>>27343012
Whats wrong with reddit? I browse both sites.
>>27343137
I bought another solid gold mansion just last week
>>
>>27342722
When people use interrogation/question marks at the end of sentences, for the purpose of indicating rising intonation in a sentence, even though their sentence is a statement and not actually a question.

For example:
>"My laptop broke down on me today after using it for only 6 months. It looks like getting that model wasn't the best choice after all?"
or
>Person 1: "Why doesn't anybody come to the cafe earlier in the day? I only see people go during the evening."
>Person 2: "Because the evening shows they have are the only reason people go there?"

I never understood why this is so common, it's basic grammar. Are people trying to deliberately show that they aren't good at using written words to get their message across?
>>
>>27343293
This pisses me off beyond belief. Why are people so stupid? End your damn statements in periods. They aren't questions.
>>
File: 102386252.jpg (64 KB, 286x364) Image search: [Google]
102386252.jpg
64 KB, 286x364
>>27342894
Original Jack Torrance anon here
Pic related

LALALA LALALA
strums guitar
LALALALA
enters puberty
LALALA
>>
>>27342794
>"guy holding a guitar breathing out words in a high-pitched voice"
Is this the kind of thing you're talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GH2uXeI_t0
>>
>>27343293
wow back the fuck off?
>>
>>27343293
In your example person 2's question mark indicates uncertainty in their answer rather than the obnoxious rising intonation. But I know what you're talking about and I hate it too.
>>
>>27343246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OX5MqbEoj8>>27343361
This is like a bioweapon engineered by Umbrella

>>27343361
Yes Acoustic covers, that's the name
>>
>>27343441
>In your example person 2's question mark indicates uncertainty in their answer
Exactly. Can't people communicate their uncertainty in a way that makes sense?
Such as:
>Person 2: "Because the evening shows are the only reason people go there. Don't you go there enough to know that?"
People leave the extra bit explaining their uncertainty out, and it ends up coming across as passive-aggressive and even smug. It wouldn't surprise me if people used this as a literary "tool" for doing just that.
>>
>>27343587
>People leave the extra bit explaining their uncertainty out, and it ends up coming across as passive-aggressive and even smug
Actually, as you resident normie, I would contend that
>Don't you go there enough to know that?
is actually what sounds passive-agressive and even smug.

Leave to to an aspie to get the whole world backwards.
>>
When people try to play music in my car or leave a cup or bag in it. Use your own goddamn vehicle as a trash dump.
>>
File: 1428314896145.jpg (28 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1428314896145.jpg
28 KB, 437x437
>>27342794
because you're an insecure pussy and it's not "cool" or "masculine" enough to openly like

music isn't fashion faggot
>>
>>27342722
Slow people.
The ones you tell a story or anecdote or try to explain something and they just stare at you WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING ANIMAL BLANK FUCKING STARE and then it takes them couple of minutes to even understand something simple
>>
File: 1453331940398.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1453331940398.gif
1 MB, 580x433
When somebody steals a word from my vocabulary. A word that they otherwise wouldn't say, but have incorporated it into their own vocabulary as a result of hearing me use it. Especially because they often do not use it correctly.
>>
File: 1451537114143.gif (858 KB, 267x208) Image search: [Google]
1451537114143.gif
858 KB, 267x208
>when women assume you'd fuck them

>when people are stupid which is like the average person to me

>ruining a cigarette
>>
File: 1458602342904.gif (25 KB, 235x200) Image search: [Google]
1458602342904.gif
25 KB, 235x200
>>27344418
>it's not "cool" or "masculine" enough
Pretty much all popular songs are vocal, what do you even mean? What makes you think I listen to cool and masculine stuff?

>to openly like
>openly like
>openly
Implying I talk to anyone about what kind of background noise I use for vidya

>music isn't fashion
Exactly

Why did I even reply to this
>>
When someone, usually girls, starts their sentence in text "Um" and then proceed to make themselves sound like bitchy cunts.
>>
>>27343293
>>27343325
I like it when people do this in chatting conversations, since grammar matters much less there. Of course it's grammatically incorrect, but the person writing it that way has clearly decided that conveying their tone is important than being grammatically correct.

But I'm also a pretty dedicated descriptivist.
>>
File: Dole.png (74 KB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
Dole.png
74 KB, 217x217
>>27342722
i complained about being desperately alone and unattractive to a normie friend, and she admitted that being bad looking is a disadvantage but she told me that I "just need to be confident and outgoing"

does she think im being a bitchy anxious little sperg on purpose?

i didnt get to pick my personality

it just happened to me
>>
>>27345075
No one picks their personality, but she understands that people can, through gradual hard work, change the ways that they react to stimulation.

Confidence can be acquired many ways (I faked it till I made it) and you can just pretend to have an outgoing personality by doing outgoing things even if you don't want to.
>>
>>27345110
i've tried, it doesnt work for me

i started working out and dressing better and going to therapy and taking medication and going out more

and i tried to meet new people and pretend to be confident

i spent months putting in an insane amount of effort, but i just cant do it
>>
>>27345168
I don't know what to tell you then other than to keep fighting.
>>
>>27345200
yeah i dont know what anyone could actually say that would reassure me at this point

i think the whole point of evolution is to weed out genetically unfit, glaringly ugly and weak people like me
>>
could of
>>
Everything makes me irrationally angry.

It's due to my own insecurities and self-hatred.
>>
>>27343587
That sounds so fake and just plain weird. In spoken word, people often don't use 100% correct grammar and this transfers to conversational writing too.
>>
>>27342784
>When I'm in a classroom and one person starts talking then the chain reaction starts where everyone starts talking louder and louder and I can see the teacher is visibly upset.

And then the teacher says she'll kick them out of the classroom if they don't stop. Then they'll stop or keep talking and she won't do anything about it

fucking empty threats man
>>
>>27345063
It's not only about being grammatically correct. The point is that aspects like tone and intonation don't apply to written communication. Some people are confined to writing how they would speak or communicate orally. They're two different skill-sets, but some treat them as one in the same. Like if you were composing a formal e-mail or essay, would you just write it like as though you were talking? I realize chatting and formal writing are done differently, but from some people who tend to do these types of things, I feel like I could safely assume they'd be clueless when trying to actually write formally.
>>
On the note of emoticons, this one: ^^
It is/was a blight on the German speaking internet, atleast was a couple years ago during the forum era. You could go entire threads where it'd appear used by atleast 5 different users per page. Let's not even mention online gaming.
And oh god made it the posters look stupid. My opinion of them instantly dropped to rock bottom.
>>
>>27342794
>dubstep
why do people like this repetitive shit?
>>
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 667x271) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 667x271
>>27342722
Those bead curtain things and the sound they make when you walk through them.

Gay people

People taller than me I'm 6'3"

Kids using curse words
>>
File: 1420520809454.jpg (28 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1420520809454.jpg
28 KB, 500x634
>Large families who create a wall on side walks or footpaths so you can't get through
>People who pay for a <$5 item with anything bigger than a $20
>People who start ordering from you before you acknowledge them
>Lag in video games
>Bad Team mates

See Also: Annoying Hospitality Tropes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lFxGBB4UGU

The song Moondance. Van Morrison is my favorite artist, and Moondance is an amazing album, but for some reason this song really irks me. It's not bad or anything, but whenever I hear it it makes me grumpy.
>>
>>27342722
women laughing. I hate hearing them laugh, I just want to stab those bitches and make them scream on agony.
>>
SJWs and cuckservatives.
>>
File: 1453098880589.jpg (16 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1453098880589.jpg
16 KB, 210x240
Tfw hard to anger and dont really hate anything.
>>
When I suck at something I used to be good at, especially video games.
>>
Losing a game in Warcraft 3.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.