[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, robot, who would be the final boss of your life? Besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mvln1gFCj91romn3oo1_500.png (143 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvln1gFCj91romn3oo1_500.png
143 KB, 500x292
So, robot, who would be the final boss of your life?

Besides yourself.
>>
File: Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png (581 KB, 800x1206) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png
581 KB, 800x1206
Considering the fact that all of humanity is my enemy, I suppose that my mother would have to be the final boss. After defeating everyone else, I would have to go back to where it all began to finish the job, no?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znsQ06pD2HU
>>
>>27342633
OFF is a very good game OP, patrician choice.

My boss would probably be some silent hill type monster based on my psych. So manipulative and lazy. A psycho mantis type deal I guess?
>>
File: 526.jpg (41 KB, 517x599) Image search: [Google]
526.jpg
41 KB, 517x599
>Every autist ever is forced onto an island
>They must battle for honor, glory and gf
>Be me
>Be Primearch of Autism.
>My memes are strong, effortlessly slaughter my way to the end.
>There she is, tied and bound. My future gf.
>Upon the old rusted throne, a monstrosity of what used to be a man stands up.
>In xis low rumbling voice. "Dont tell anyone.."
>Battle vs the God Emperor of Autism himself.
>PREY SLAUGHTERED! But wait, its not over yet.
>gf absorbs all the autisms
>gf turns evil, and is now more powerful then Chrischan.
>die a horrible death because mom said I cant hit girls.

Obligatory boss theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DramaemEP9c
>>
File: Danny.jpg (36 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Danny.jpg
36 KB, 400x600
Danny DeVito
He's the best
>>
The concept of restlessness. If I can beat that, I win at life and will be happy. Right...?
>>
There is no boss. The game based on my life is an atmospheric experience. You want to kill yourself more and more the longer you play.
>>
>>27342633
God. I would lose of course.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.