[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 26 and finishing a degree. I will be starting a second degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: advanced_computer_science.jpg (104 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
advanced_computer_science.jpg
104 KB, 1600x600
I am 26 and finishing a degree. I will be starting a second degree next year in Computer Science. What can I expect in a computer science degree. What is the job outlook?
/Computer Science General/
>>
Job outlook: very good if you're proficient and dont meme your way through school

What you can expect: lots of mundane programming projects that will all be due around the same time. It will fuck most of your free time.
>>
lot of programming jobs are web development, and web development is awful, I actually preferred waging my cuck self at mcdonalds over being a web dev cuck, at least I didn't sit on my ass all day.
>>
>>27343006
whats wrong with web development

its looks like fun
>>
>>27343006
are you literally fucking retarded?
>>
>>27342411
Very poor job prospects. Pajeet gets his h1b and works twice the hours you want to work for half the pay.
>>
>>27342411
I'm not even in Computer Science nor have I graduated yet but I make around $50/hour doing programming.

My advice is get good at database management shit and forget the game/app development meme. It's boring, but that's where most of the real jobs are.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>27342411
>techbros
>industry conventions with qt girls, tech bros, zoe quinn, and literal fucking spergs
>tfw one guy makes upwards of 50k a year still lives wiht his mom collects naked anime girls

i mean literally some of these people are diagnosed with autism so they're technically smart retards. don't make fun of them, don't tease them.

remember one time 'hey jared what's up my man!' *go to raise hand in air to like i want a high five

he tries strike my hand i instantly pull it away 'not this time bruva catch u lata gator' the look on his face like he wanted to kill himself.

just expect that shit in the industry a lto of weirdos. i never did the coding i just overseen some of their projects i was in finance.
>>
>>27343006
Uhm what. Computer science is maths, algorithmics, logic and some programming.

>>27344650
Listen to this guy. Database management is super easy and pays a lot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.