[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the Internet is designed to make everyone feel as inadequate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1069524880-lgl-2d-2048x2048.png (598 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1069524880-lgl-2d-2048x2048.png
598 KB, 2048x2048
the Internet is designed to make everyone feel as inadequate and insecure as possible
>>
>>27342395
broad generalization of such a massive thing
>>
>>27342395

the Internet is designed

Not really. It grew on its own pretty organically for the most part.
>>
>>27342421
>>27342421
Internet shills out in full force today
>>
The internet is designed to connect networks of computers together. Nothing more, nothing less.
If you can't take the banter fuck off to tumblr.
>>
>>27342395
You'll never make your parents proud
>>
>>27342395
And it worked, yes it did.

THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY ME
>>
That picture just reminds me that non-planar graph layout is an impossible problem.
>>
Nah, it just so happens that we're all very insecure. We created this shit.
>>
>>27342479
Trent please go away and make something as good as the fragile

oh wait you cant
>>
>>27342395
The Internet is designed to network seperate computer systems together for efficient transmission and reception of data packets. The rest is the tragic comedy of the human condition you manlet faggot cuck literally the current year smdh
>>
the Internet was a mistake and I know deep inside many of you feel the same
>>
>>27342518
Actually, it's designed to allow for the reliable transmission and reception of data packets. Nearly all of the fundamental design decisions of the internet favor reliability over efficiency.
>>
That's not what the internet was designed for. That's simply what happens to everything that normies touch.
>>
>>27342395
No, it's all on your mind
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.