[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not being married / having started dating your future wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1452220815840.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1452220815840.png
572 KB, 600x580
>not being married / having started dating your future wife by the age of 22

How does it feel knowing you missed out on your wife during her prime years, while other dudes enjoyed that?

If you start dating when you're both 23 or older, you missed out on her optimal youth and beauty and are only settling for less. kek.

>I'll just marry a hot young chick when I'm older

only rich Chads can pull that off and you're not one of them.
>>
>26 NEET on my way to wizard

I wonder what I'll do with my magic powers
>>
>>27342213
Why in hell would anyone marry a woman? What is there to be gained?
>>
>>27342213
>you can only marry a woman the same age as you

The best age to get married as a man is in your 30's. A woman MUST get married in their 20's.
>>
>>27342213

>marrying young
>marrying the modern woman at all

Women have equality and now fail to realize that when men and women are on the same playing field the men don't have to cater to their emotions. All women get pumped with semen and dumped in the gutter now because they have created a life for themselves where men don't need to take care of them or deal with them to be happy.

I have a gf right now and I hate it, hanging out with a woman is fucking lame and sexual tension is the only reason I communicate with women.
>>
>>27342432

I've technically cheated on this gf and when I was fucking other women behind her back was the time period that she was totally infatuated by me and I was the Chad. She used to smell my armpits and tell me I was emittin pheromones and now I just cream pie her without tying her hands behind her back and calling her a dirty slut :(
>>
>>27342332
This very ever rarely happens. Most stable and happy marriages are ones with a few years apart. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>27342213
Oh yeah? I'm talking to a 15 year old and I'm 22. Take that, you fucking gay ass nigger.
>>
>>27342629

Are you the guy who told her you jerk it while thinking of her because some frogposter told you it would be a good idea?
>>
>>27342700
She jerked to me later on while I was there, you foreskin sweat stained prat.
>>
>2016
>wanting a wife or family
Toppest of keks
>>
File: 1422414770933.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1422414770933.webm
1 MB, 720x480
>marrying a girl the same age as you
>>
>>27342775
>incriminating self on 4chan
>every thread is archived

You're sloppy as fuck nigger
>>
if you're over 25 and single, your life is over. you had one life and you ruined yours. congratulations.

you were supposed to start dating your wife when she was like 18-22 and you were the same age. that way you'll be able to enjoy her optimal beauty and innocent years before she starts to decay and become corrupted.

if you start dating a 25 year old as a 27 year old, that means other men enjoyed her best years which you'll never get from her. they experienced young love with her, the most pure and powerful type of love there is. the relationship is skewed in her favor from the start.

Not only that, but at age 25+ all high value (cute, innocent etc.) girls are in long term relationships or married themselves to dudes that snagged them in high school or college. you're literally just left with the trash that no one else wanted.

Common cope incels hold to is to become richcel enough to marry 10 years younger when they're 30 or so but those marriages have really high levels of divorce and you have to be super Chad and rich to pull it off. it's also creepy and weird to most of society, and you two will have no chemistry due to growing up in different times. she will also not be attracted to you, which will probably hurt.

If you're 25 or older, and still single, just don't even bother getting dating long term. don't bother getting married. you already lost lmao. don't make yourself suffer more than you have to. honestly it's probably closer to 22/23 that the chance of getting a decent wife ends, I'm being generous.

>but I didn't want to get married anyway

cope. it's every dude's dream to own (because that's what marriage literally is, ownership of a woman) a cute, nurturing, innocent girl and have her bear a bunch of your children, cook meals for you, and spend the rest of your years loving eachother in sweet blissful harmony. if you have convinced yourself you don't want that you're coping buddy boyo.
>>
>>27342213
retarded younger chicks will always exist
>>
File: topkek.jpg (141 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
141 KB, 600x1040
>>27342213
>>27342213
pic related familio

too original
>>
>>27342301

Love
Companionship
A purpose in life

Although, once you are past 25, the only women who still aren't married yet are dirty used up whores who can only cheat on you and offer you none of those things.

Guess you shouldn't have wasted all those years on videogames
>>
>>27342872

The only problem I see with these images are a dork male trying to marry a roastie...

Only use women to have sex and don't get into any LTRs and you'll never associate yourself with these comics. If you're an introvert dork then find an introvert dork female, if you're a normie then go marry a roastie.

All these comics perpetuate is that the beta male will always be a beta unless he changes his reality.
>>
>>27343134

For every red-pilled male there are 40 blue-pilled males who've been groomed since childhood to become willing cucks to vile roasties, it's literally what we're all programmed and encouraged to do - and plenty of men continue to do it. So the maker of the comic is ridiculing these men, and in the process causing enough anger in these men hopefully to cause a bit of self-reflection and save them from disaster.
>>
>>27343250

I see, I thought the point was to make a statement about modern women... It makes sense now.

Though how does one become a 'willing cuck to vile roasties?'

My gf treats me the best when I make her cum, what do you have to say about that?
>>
>>27343324

>My gf treats me the best when I make her cum, what do you have to say about that?

Are you a willing cuck? I don't know your situation. Most men are willing cucks, they accept used goods, accept a situation of working (provisioning) for their female for long enough for the female to get what she wants materially and then dump him, etc. Men are groomed to see themselves as disposable, as commodities, as objects expected to compete against other objects to serve women, and to accept dismissal and disposability when it comes. I know because I was raised with the same mentality, we all are.

All I'm saying is the image is directed at men, the men who need to face the truth or get burnt.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45 KB, 450x470
I've never really understood the "enjoy your wife in her prime years" meme. After that you're stuck with an ugly wrinkly girl, literally for the rest of your life.

Is 4 years of sex with a hottie worth the 60 years with an old bag that follows?
>>
>>27343534

Sweet fefe, how I missed you.

<3 <3 <3
>>
>>27343402

She pays for everything and takes me out to dinner and will pay for my meals, gives me money for gas, etc. I'm 6'4" and white and lift and am somewhat handsome, she's got a cute face and womanly features but muh high test meme is really just a fat fetish so she's just fat and has enormous titties and ass.

I love her and she always says positive things to me and tries to empower me, but it's a strange feel to actually NOT be the provider.

The cum thing was a test because lbh senpai I creampie that bitch and it makes me want to smack her across the face and impregnate her for realz, ofc she will treat me better after I make her squirt and deposit ropes of cum in that tightly packed fuckhole
>>
How can I even get a girlfriend if I can't even gain an ounce of confidence?

If you guys would, would you take something (pill, etc.) to get rid of your interest in girls? I think I would. I wouldn't feel as bad about myself.
>>
>>27343590

It just seems as if she is losing her view of me as the Chad in her life although it's been held up for a year since we've met. I still fuck her right and make her cum hard until she gives me that "daddy you fucked me so good" look with the puffy lips and puppy dog eyes but our relationship dynamic is changing because of how I don't have any money and I want out now, I've hinted at wanting to end things and it broke her fat qt heart :(
>>
>>27342213
>implying women under the age of 25 aren't all biologically programmed to slut around to the top tier chads regardless of whether or not you try to marry them young.
>>
>>27342213
>me and my bf met at 22

It's true for men too, his body is so beautiful and youthful I just love it.
>>
I'm still 18 and currently a Neet cuz I couldn't afford college, I'm 6'1, a 5/10 and I'm interesting enough to make and carry a conversation, do I got a chance? I don't want to die alone at 30
>>
I'm still 18 and currently a Neet cuz I couldn't afford college, I'm 6'1, a 5/10 and I'm interesting enough to make and carry a conversation, do I got a chance? I don't want to die alone at 30 dude
>>
>>27343840
Fuck off. You have to be at least 21 before you can bitch about lack of intimacy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.