[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty uni thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: KCL-box-red-pin-rgbHD.jpg (330 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
KCL-box-red-pin-rgbHD.jpg
330 KB, 1000x762
Shitty uni thread
>>
>>27342077
Jesus Christ stop shitting up all these boards with your attention whoring bullshit.
You're doing the equivalent of shitposting all over Facebook with OMG I'M SO FAT DDDD; for likes
Either that or not getting into Oxford or whatever has derailed your life.
You're just reflecting badly on your school.
>>
>>27342272
I DONTCARE IF I REFLECT BADLY, fuck kcl its shity
>>
>>27342272
>Either that or not getting into Oxford or whatever has derailed your life.
I don;t hold it against him. Not be able to attend a good school has bothered me for years.
>>
File: p022nqvy[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
p022nqvy[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x270
>>27342077

They usually do well at University Challenge though.
>>
>16th in world
>shit

Nope.
>>
>>27342546
>>27342567
Listen nigga you're complaining about going to one of the best universities in the world, in a place where college is cheap.
Yeah, unless something is going on that I don't know about I'm more inclined to believe you're attention-whoring or too autistic to take advantage of the opportunities given to you.

Sincerely, a US student paying out the fucking ass in student loans to go a similarly-ranked school.
>>
Really don't want to go back
I'm comfy at home just playing videogames
>>
Berkeley
Berkeley
Berkeley
Berkeley
University of California Berkeley
>>
arizona state
ppl come here just because it's a party school
>>
>>27343087
Why is rhe "state" always the party school??? I COULD HAVE GONE TO "UNIVERSITY OF" IF I HAD .2 HIGHER GPA
I AM A SCHOLAR
>>
>>27343087
What high school did you go to my highly original friend
>>
>>27342786
I'm the second person you replied to. I failed out of a very poorly ranked school.
>>
Why is it shitty? I almost went there, but decided against it.
>>
File: 2.png (97 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
2.png
97 KB, 195x258
bahaha-ha-kek
>>
>>27343203
My condolences. I hope things are going better for you now.
You can always try community college, do well, and transfer. I know people at very well-ranked schools who turned their lives around and did this.
>>
>>27343153
I could have gotten into university of Georgia if I had the fucking money

I could have gotten into a lot of schools jf uni was cheaper.

But west Texas here I come.
>>
>>27344058
School is what you make of it. Lots of people even advocate going to schools under your ability level. Get into the labs, get the internships. Be the big fish in a small pond.
Also " _____ State" schools somehow have the hottest girls.
>>
KCL is part of University of London, which is the best in the country.

It's so good that it's always broken up into constituent colleges to give others (*cough*oxbridge*cough*) the top spots.
>>
>>27344195
Kcl is how UoL gets forgien money without fucking UCL
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.