[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Cyborg Feels General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: image.gif (1 MB, 416x310) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 416x310
No robots
No normies
Tell me how your day went. Or maybe what you're currently feeling.
Me
>Smoked some weed with a old high school friend of mine
>Feeling kinda sad that I never had the guts to ask any girl that caught my attention.
>>
File: Sad Bart.jpg (2 KB, 57x70) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bart.jpg
2 KB, 57x70
>>27342069
>put myself into social isolation because it was necessary
>2 days of this
>already feel more lonely than usual
>at least I have 4chan and twitch amirite
>>
>>27342069
>best friend from hs contacts me and invites me to do shit
>ignore the texts and pretend i was asleep
>tfw too fucking autistic to want to go out
>>
Gotta write a summary of the first 12 chapters of Frankenstein for a group discussion tomorrow. I haven't actually read them. Got a ton of missing work. Fuck senior year. College is gonna kick my ass.
>>
>For some reason unbeknownst to myself, people actually like me and enjoy being around me
>Still socially awkward, but in a "cute" way I think
>Went to a dance thing platonically with a girl and it went ok, she's not interested in dating me though
>Hopefully will get drivers license and maybe a car this summer before trying to slog my way through community college

I'm hanging on, I think.
>>
Haven't had sex in 5 years and I don't even feel bad about it, it feels kind of strange to not care i guess.
I've been getting more reclusive, like I'm regressing in that aspect, but I think my anxiety is getting better and I hope to find some comfy job (or at least bearable) and endure it without tons of benzos
>>
>>27342069
> Go on a date with a legit 9/10 blonde model two weeks ago
> First non-platonic female interaction in months
> Kiss her and fluster her by virtue of the fact that she had never kissed a guy on the first date before
> She asks how I'm still single, I tell her I'm bad with girls and she laughs

Pretty nice feel. Too bad I've spent most of my time since then just scrolling aimlessly down 4chan and telling myself I'll get to my classwork soon. At least I'm probably seeing her again this week.
>>
>>27343865
Good shit, glad to hear you managed to hit it off with someone and hit it off pretty well by the sound of it
>>
During my mondays at work. In usually always talkative to everybodya and having a good time. The rest of the week i isolate myself from everybody because i run out of things to talk about.
>>
File: 1331707113801.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1331707113801.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>went to see therapist today might be getting on meds soon
>had an interview today because i'm trying to get out more and maybe i'll achieve happiness
>went to the gym with friends
>feel like i'm living a lie recently and everything feels like a chore
>behind a bit in school work
>get home
>hate myself and my life
>can't find happiness alone or with people
>want to die in my sleep just to find peace
>my face every day i wake up
>>
>>27343289
Jesus Christ anon I read that when I was 11. Get off your ass and do it.
>>
>tfw you realize there's no happy ending for you and your gf because she's a lunatic single mother and you're a loser cuck
i have to break it off. my heart is broken, but i see no other options.
>>
I raged hard at my family before I left for work. Realized I've been doing that almost every day for months. Fucking alcohol man. Not even 21 yet and I can't sleep without it.
>>
Missing my ex, been about two and a half months. I just miss her a lot, hung out with my best buddy. My other group of friends has been ignoring me pretty hard though :/
>>
File: mobile_phones_a.jpg (40 KB, 440x572) Image search: [Google]
mobile_phones_a.jpg
40 KB, 440x572
I started as Robot and became Cyborg due to my high effort of trying to normalize.
I don't complain that, but now I have GF and it feels as such burden, I wish I was alone but I don't know how to brake up, I become such Cyborg that somehow I am stuck in between of being robot and normie.
Even if I lose this gf I am scared my Normie side will push me again to find some pussy.
I hate my cravings, I wish I could somehow kill libido or focus it....
>>
>>27342069
Completely dejected. Moved back in with parents. Woke up 3fpm. Family is nice but I just feel like life is passing me by
>>
Stayed home all day with the cold. Read some Wittgenstein and talked with some strangers on Omegle.

Life has been great. Just studying hard and ignoring stacys. Also, rarely seeing my friends( They are all fucking normies)
>>
Well smoked lmao all week and went to a party with some friends drunk as fuck so i could hit it of with some girls. Went really good
>>
>tfw really, really ambitious but socially autistic

At least true capitalist radio is coming back.
>>
>>27346162
What are your desires anon?
>>
>Whole family went to College
>about to apply for college
>parents want to have a conversation
>sorry anon we cant afford your college
>wtf.jpeg
>only solution is army
Please let it end
>>
File: 1458691582901.jpg (358 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1458691582901.jpg
358 KB, 374x363
Met with my oneitis over some pizza. She unloaded all of the things that have been going on in her life and all I could say about mine is that all I'm doing is college and staying at home
>>
>>27346176
I want to contribute academic research to AI safety, but outside of academia. I just want a stable, minimalistic income, and time alone to study and research
>>
>>27346197
Sounds great Anon.

I am doing the same but definitely will be in academia.
>>
>>27343865
How did you meet her ? How attractive are you ?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 406x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 406x537
>>27342069
>A few days ago
>Try to spend some time with real friends from high school
>It goes alright, just went to see a movie and shit afterward
>Still feel exhausted and almost annoyed about the time I spent with them immediately after
>Isolated myself ever since, until I feel obligated to go hang again at least

It's like this every time. I would much rather enjoy the company of online friends while playing vidya with them over going through a day with what would be considered important, real friends. I like that my online friends and I can just talk about anything that comes up and enjoy our games. There's little to no prying about our personal lives and I really like that. I feel like a fucking failure and disappointment to my family every time I have to spend time with people I've known for so long.

Played vidya all fucking day with my buddies and I had a great time.
>>
>>27342069
>neet because of health issues
>most friends are busy with their jobs or college so lonely all day
>had plans with a girl for this week, but she cancelled today saying she will be busy with exams
>started working on a webpage to use as a portfolio for my shitty attempts at art.
>Can't stop thinking in ex latelly.
>>
File: 1410099686013.jpg (68 KB, 526x645) Image search: [Google]
1410099686013.jpg
68 KB, 526x645
>Cyborgs
>not just loser normies

You're either a normie or you're not, you gay fucking cakeboi.
>>
>have a loving gf that would never leave me
>pretty much dropping out of college
>feel like I ace every test but get it returned with an F
>pretty much now living knowing I will never be successful and life and give my gf a good well off life
I want to break it and kill myself everyday just in hopes that my death wouldn't stop her from enjoying her life later
Am I too normie for this thread?
>>
>Can tell when a girl's into
>Do nothing

>Girl is into you
>Do something
>You can see her interest die as she learns how nerdy/akward/loserish you are

I'll have my day soon
>>
>>27343289
Someone's in AP literature if this is your senior year
>>
>>27342069
>>27342860
>>27343468
these are cyborg feels
>>27343865
This is normie shit
>>
>>27347623
Holy shit anon, we're one and the same.

>be me
>friend invites me to a cafe
>get to the cafe, meet up with friends
>a few minutes later, a few girls enter the cafe
>have poor eyesight and glasses were recently broken
>think one of the girls is cute
>she glances at me a few times
>they go to the bathroom
>I motherfucking follow, note that this took tremendous confidence and courage
>catch up to girl, she's taking pictures
>For the first time in my life, I ask for a girl's number
>noticed that this girl wasn't cute at all
>whatthefuckdidyoujustdo.jpeg
>some people are now looking at us
>panic
>spaghetti drops like it's nobody's business
>say it's one of my friends that want her number
>she giggles, and tells me to wait a minute
>get back to my seat
>explain to friend that a girl wants her number
>he too, panics
>we get the fuck out of there

How do I deal with this? I can't seem to get my shit right.
>>
>go on dates somewhat regularly
>find out none are virgins
>get depressed and whine to my friends
>they put up with my bitching
>spend everyday just studying, working out and playing vidya.
>>
>lifted
>got more sample data for my side project
>worked
>shaved

All weekend I'll be out and having to talk to others, seeing Batman vs Superman but I hate capeshit. Thinking about going high all weekend so I'll just be on autopilot with my social interactions
>>
>>27347870

Fucking kek, that sounds like some anime shit. Was she THAT bad or do you just have high standards?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.