[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devilish Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
Can we get a real devilish thread?

>be 13 year old me
>have older sister
>both parents work a lot and sister is always busy with sports, friends, and normie shit
>means I'm home alone a lot
>one day am bored so masturbate with sister's sock
>when finished put sock back in her dresser
>do this for several years
>never been called out on it
>mfw
>>
File: feels so good.jpg (36 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
feels so good.jpg
36 KB, 300x303
>be in high school
>period before lunch there's a girl that sits in front of me
>she has a fat ass
>spend most of my class time thinking about her fat ass
>make sure to be behind her in the lunch line so that I can admire the ass
>one day I take my eyes off her ass to notice that she steals food from the cafeteria
>no wonder her ass is so fat
>come up with a plan
>one day I record her stealing on my 140p Motorola Razr camera phone
>blackmail her into letting me grope her ass whenever I want
>escalate the blackmail to more sexual shit as the years go on
>she endures it all because this was a private religious school and she would get expelled and her family would be disgraced if anyone found out.
She's the only sexual contact I've ever had. I miss it sometimes. The ass was truly fat.
>>
no one else is devilish?
>>
>>27343010
This makes me so sad desu. Hold me
>>
>>27341819

>Be in a restaurant.
>Unscrew the lid on the salt shaker.
>>
I can't even think about doing mildly devilish stuff. It just makes me feel bad.
>>
File: 1458462552645.jpg (67 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1458462552645.jpg
67 KB, 500x570
>>27343010
I will tell a story but too lazy to green text or even make it entertaining

the day before school ends in 10th grade in high school me and a friend caught this carp down near the creek behind the school...it was over 12 inches long

so we put it in tin foil and went to the one of the private study rooms (little enclosed conference room ) in the library

we lifted up the accoustic tile ceiling (you know where you can lift up and there is a couple of feet before the real ceiling ) and stuck the fish up there.

it didn't start to stink until several weeks later (we found out from a friend who was on the baseball team and went to check out the progress)

and some kid in summer school told us that they couldn't figure out the smell and it smelled like someone had died in the library, and ended up ripping up that part of the library to figure out the smell and had to replace everything they ripped up
>>
Not necessarily devilish but I just called the police on my neighbors. Fucking immigrant scum sitting outside talking loudly into the early morning right outside my window

For some reason I doubt the police will show up in time.
>>
>>27343217
You're doing what a lot of use should already be doing
>>
>>27342303
she probably masturbates to the memory
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>27343268
This is the third night in a row. Calling apartment complex people tomorrow morning about them

If cops come on time I'll get a pic
>>
>>27343294
I know I still do
>>
File: 1453936318207.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453936318207.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>27343105
Absolutely devilish man.

original comment desu
>>
>>27343322
Looks like they went inside

Cops are a no show
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 490x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 490x380
>sister preggo and having a boy
>tell her to get him circumcised and take off the frenulum too because it just gets in the way and doesn't have any feeling
>father left so she has no other reference
>mfw she agreed to it
>>
>>27343968
MONSTER
O
N
S
T
E
R
>>
>>27343968
lol this is bull shit ive heard this same one

plus in 15 years we will be able to grow new cocks anyways he will just get a new dick
>>
>>27344099
Whatever helps you sleep at night cutlet.
>>
>>27344142
im going to be a wizzard. doesnt matter at this point
>>
>in elevator going to second floor
>another guy gets in and presses 7
>press 3-6 as I walk out
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.