[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ejaculate >regret it how do I stop post-fap depression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1458700420012.jpg (119 KB, 969x720) Image search: [Google]
1458700420012.jpg
119 KB, 969x720
>ejaculate
>regret it

how do I stop post-fap depression?
>>
Cuddle the grill and have breakfast together?
I wish.
>>
What's causing the depression?
>>
>>27341734
I just feel disgusting and tired and want to kill myself after I cum

I'm usually pretty depressed but it kind of peaks in the 30 seconds to 5 minutes directly after cumming
>>
>>27341750
Is it being brought upon by the lethargy after orgasm, or what you're fapping to is causing you to feel disgust? Has it always been this way for you?
>>
Stop fapping
blox
>>
>>27341814
I'm not sure, I feel this way regardless if I fap to nasty fetish stuff or romantic vanilla doujins. And it's pretty much always been this way, as long as I've been depressed which is like 5 years now
>>
Yeah, I have the same problem.

Apparently your dopamine tanks after orgasm so it's a physiological reaction.
>>
>>27341656
that's pretty normal for a lot of guys, nature is pretty fucked up by making you feel amazing while jizzing then afterwards you realize what you've done
>>
>>27341656
Stop masturbating? Why don't you do something more productive with your hands? You know this is a sign that your body is getting tired of you watching anime and jerking off instead of doing something useful. Have you ever squeezed an acne? Sometimes it's worth the effort, but sometimes your skin is left all bruised and bleeding with a big painful blotch. You should do something else other than masturbating.
>>
I can honestly say I don't even feel the guilt anymore. Once I turned about 17 I kind of just gave up and accepted my need to jerk off constantly. I do it two or three times a day and my day is spent just waiting to get home to choke the chicken. You shouldn't feel bad for doing something every guy does sometime in their life
>>
>>27342333
our bodies are not meant to go long periods without sexual release
>>
>>27341656
How about trying having sex with a women instead you fucking weeb loser.
>>
>>27342652
yes hello where are the women for the having of sex
>>
File: wew lad.png (486 KB, 669x578) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
486 KB, 669x578
>>27341656
do it in my mouth next time
>>
>>27341656

It's not really regret.

>>27342060

What this guy said.

Trying doing some exercises to get your dopamine levels get back to normal.
>>
>>27342749
anon, please, control yourself...
damn that's hot
>>
>>27342668
Women are everywhere.

They just don't want to have sex with you because you're an ugly, broke loser.
>>
>>27341656
Try working out.

It helps keep your dopamine levels more consistent, I'm 100% serious.
>>
Have an ice cold glass of bleach
>>
>>27342463

A day or two isn't a long period
>>
>>27343162

I do my workout in two parts daily because I'm addicted to the endorphins that last only a few hours.
>>
>>27341656
>how do I stop post-fap depression?
By becoming such a degenerate that you no longer feel shame or regret.
Can confirm it feels pretty good.
>>
>>27341656
easy, stop fapping and you'll stop having post-fap depression.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.