[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can hear mom and stepdad insulting me loudly together and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457292147959.jpg (21 KB, 255x254) Image search: [Google]
1457292147959.jpg
21 KB, 255x254
>can hear mom and stepdad insulting me loudly together and talking very loudly about kicking me out
I'm 18 man, what do I do
>>
File: eeeyyee.png (230 KB, 499x699) Image search: [Google]
eeeyyee.png
230 KB, 499x699
>>27341468

This is what you do,OP

>Tell them you will get a job and contribute to Rent/Utilities if they let you stay
>if not, ask for 30 day notice and pack your shit
>Grab toothepaste, KY Jelly, Deodorant, 3, Go to your local military surplus store and grab a rain poncho and a hardy backpack
>Apply for welfare, Medicare, Low Income housing, and Hobo Benefits
>Do your best to map out surrounding area, including shelters and soup kitchens. Apply to a local gym to use their showers if need be
>When kicked out, camp out near your old home, slowly learn your parent's patterns of movement. This is encase you need to use your old home for whatever reason
>Next, bludgeon your parents to death the next time they go out alone. Take the murder weapon home and bury it. Burn your clothing and DO NOT go outside for the next week.
>Collect inheritance
>>
Get a job and reassure them you are working on bettering yourself.
>>
>>27341594
very good post besides the murder part
>>
>Stepdad
Why aren't you fucking your own mom?
>>
>>27341637
Are you the same "fuck your mom" guy in every thread? Or are there more than I thought there would be?
>>
>>27341468
leave for like 3 weeks, stay with a friend and just dont speak to them or anything.

then call them panicked some time after 3 weeks and say something traumatic happened

they will be guilt tripped into letting you stay with them
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.