[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been watching wingsuit videos for like a year now >looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: a43983.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
a43983.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw been watching wingsuit videos for like a year now
>looks like it's the most amazing thing ever
>wageslave
>been saving all the money my wife allows me of my salary for a go pro and a wingsuit
>savings include not eating at work (work 8+ hours)
>been like this for a couple of months now
>mfw my wife took her son and bought him an xbox one, a 4k TV and a pair of jordans with my cash
>"But Honey he didn't fail any subjects!"
>Faggot kid tells me "Don't worry senpai i let you use my sheit"

I'm about to commit double murder-suicide, fucking Isaiah and fucking bitch wife.
>>
>>27341400
I'm probably way younger than you but hey, think like that. At least your wife is happy and her son is enjoying life and having good things. You are good, you do good things, but if you care so much about videogames and tvs then you should give them less expensive stuff so they don't need to buy new and expensive stuff. You know, THINK.
>>
>>27341400
>mfw my wife took her son
> a pair of jordans

You reap what you sow, man. you should have expected this.
>>
>>27341502
>>27341502
>but if you care so much about videogames and tvs then you should give them less expensive stuff so they don't need to buy new and expensive stuff
They don't listen to me, did you not read? They took my cash without telling me anything, despite me giving my wife most of my salary, bitch took it and bought faggot kid all that shit.
>>
Fucking piece of shit wagie i went wingsuiting the other day, witnessed a wagecuck crash into the rocks, he was probably too tired and wasnt in shape.
>>
Holy shit you're such a fucking cuck op
If you actually take this shit please kill yourself
>>
>>27341695
I will, but i will rid the world of these two scumbags first

>mfw i'm from Virginia
>mfw packing serious heat
>>
>>27341400
this enraged me even though its probably just bait/shitpost
i never got much for having near perfect grades
but all the fucking dumbshits in my class got to go to disneyland and got consoles and shit for not failing for having the bare minimum of requirements
i tried hard, maybe got 20 dolans, enough to save up
its not like it was job experience, because you see, if i DIDNT get those grades, id get a can of whoopass
>>
File: 1439046644157.jpg (41 KB, 731x550) Image search: [Google]
1439046644157.jpg
41 KB, 731x550
>>27341661
You don't deserve the suit, that much freedom...

a fucking neet? that's what you are? a fucking LEECH, not worth anything, as a matter of fact, before ending my misery, i will help abolish the neet menace, i will kill every neet i encounter.
>>
>>27341791
Virginia? Little kid called Isaiah?

Is your wife called Clarissa? If so, tell her Odell says hello.
>>
File: 1444965709244.png (111 KB, 666x389) Image search: [Google]
1444965709244.png
111 KB, 666x389
>>27341950
Even though this is some low quality bait, my wife's crossfit coach is a fucking disgusting nigger, just more of her to hate...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.