[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been completely lost in love with someone you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: anne_hathaway-1280x1024.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
anne_hathaway-1280x1024.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1024
Have you ever been completely lost in love with someone you've never met? I dont want to be a celeb worshipper loser but its really hard
>>
>>27341370
Just don't be a creepy fuck about it. You can't really be "completely lost in love with someone you've never met", but you can certainly have an affection for them. If you don't have a shrine or show up outside their window you're probably good
>>
>>27341370
>know that feel
>narrow escape from Ellen Page
What worked for me is looking at her as a now lez that has already hit the wall. In fact, when she came out, she was just hitting the wall, so this makes me resent her.
>>
>>27341629
I don't know. I forgot to metion this infatuation its been going for quite a long time now. 4 years. I have no idea how to get rid off these feelings and I don't know if I want to anyway. I have accepted I am in love with her.
>>
>>27342129
Do you have contact with girls in real life? Although honestly, just don't be a stalker and it doesn't really matter
>>
If you want anything to turn you away from any sort of celebrity, just remember that all of these women are massive whores who slept there way into the business. They will never love you because of the condition they received while servicing a bunch of fat jews.

Also, the men are all gay.
>>
>>27341370
I don't even like her in reality but holy shit in batman and devil wears prada she was hot as fuck. Even her characters' personalities were sexy.
>>
>>27342326
I'm not proud to admit that I had a few kissing partners, and when I was with a girl I sometimes found myself thinking about her. Or how would it be like if I was with her instead of the girl. I choose the girls that more or less resemble her face, her lips, her nose, and especially her eyes...her skin. I guess you can say that's creepy.

I think I'm just too smart to be a stalker. At least that's what I think.
>>
>>27342597
OK, that is a little weird. But it sounds like you're good at attracting girls if you were actually able to choose the ones that resemble her and found several. Why don't you go win over a girl who has a lot in common with your personality and see if you can fall in love with her and maybe cure your obsession?
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 286x176
her

unoriginal comment
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Neil peart. Was madly in love with him and wanted nothing more than to have his children and be his wife.
>>
>>27341370
>Have you ever been completely lost in love with someone you've never met?
If I'm being honest here, I did have strong feelings for someone like that at some point, I dunno if I would call it love, prob was, but I dunno.

It will wane with time, is all I can say, just don't let it become unhealthy.
>>
File: 1379292956522.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1379292956522.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>27341370
>>27342913

What the fuck? Why?

fgsdfgdfh
>>
>>27342704
Because it's not like that. I don't care for other girls, that's what I am trying to say. I only care about her. The reason I don't know very well. Maybe I just don't want to understand that I am a creepy celebrity worshiper loser.

It feels like she's cast a spell on me. But it's all my fault of course.
>>
>>27343098
I don't know. I mean, I've been pretty into celebrities before, but never to the extent where I would not care about people I know face to face. Not sure what to recommend.
>>
>>27343131
Well. Thanks for the kind words man.
>>
File: Taylor Momsen.jpg (184 KB, 664x1024) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Momsen.jpg
184 KB, 664x1024
Been obsessed with her since I saw the Grinch to be honest.
>>
>>27343016
I thought he was handsom. enjoyed his writing and poetry.
>>
>>27341370
I came to /r9k/ just so I can find a thread like this one since this is the first time this has ever happened to me.

>tfw see her on my youtube feed out of pure chance
>immediately go to find her instagram
>spend the next couple of hours in awe
>made a snapchat account just so I could see her snaps
>>
I had an unhealthy fixation with Kristen Stewart for a while.

Thank heavens I got over it.
>>
I am VERY prone to this shit. I consider it a more painful form of oneitis. I believe it's actually called limerence.

It started for me in 4th grade. I had an attraction to a girl I never even talked to in my class. It lasted until 7th grade. I spoke to her once or twice.

Since then I have spent a year or more completely obsessed with, at different times not all at once:
>Girl from Foster's Home for Imagination
>Ellen Page
>Rose (I am most ashamed of this because even during the infatuation I hated her but couldn't stop wanting her)

I am finally free of all those obsessions thank god, but I know I'm prone to it happening again.
>>
File: waxahatchee2.jpg (60 KB, 490x661) Image search: [Google]
waxahatchee2.jpg
60 KB, 490x661
Love Katie Crutchfield.
>>
Yes a girl in uni that I was absolutely obsessed with. I was such a stalker too, I knew so much about her from stalking online. I even knew what building she lived in. She was literally the first thing I thought about when I woke up and the last thing I thought about as I fell asleep

I even fantasized about wearing a mask and attacking her on her way home, then I run away, take off my mask and top layer of clothes, and come as myself to her as some sort of hero to her rescue. Fuck, I was nuts
>>
I have 3.

I fell pretty fucking hard for Keira Knightley's character in "Seeking a Friend For the End of the World."

Cecily Strong too. Her sense of humor kills me.

Olivia Wilde. All her interviews make her seem like such a fun, funny, and smart woman.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.