[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watching warrior >Noticed I'm like the loser of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 181x279
>Watching warrior
>Noticed I'm like the loser of the family
>feels all over

This is why I only watch cartoons
>>
File: 1413346046152.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1413346046152.png
22 KB, 530x444
>Tommy's life went to shit, even though he did nothing wrong
>that scene when Paddy drinks and goes off the rails in the hotel room
>"TAP, TOMMY, IT'S OKAY."
>Paddy's single tear as his two sons leave the cage in each other's arms

So many feels.
>>
>>27341825
The waterworks start right on cue, too
>Today, you were, far away.
>>
>>27341825

That scene on the beach where tommy & Brendan finally spoke to each other. I wonder if my brother, whom I haven't spoken too for a decade will have that shit
>>
File: frankgrillo.jpg (691 KB, 2756x1676) Image search: [Google]
frankgrillo.jpg
691 KB, 2756x1676
Was his training method a meme?
>>
>>27342036
Brendan's not the type to brawling on a beach, and Tommy, though it looked like he was always on the edge of punching someone or something, let out his aggression in the cage.

That's why his technique was so minimal all the time, despite decades' worth of proper training.

>>27342073
The problem with the whole Beethoven thing is how resilient one need be to pull it off.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 200x240
>you're my big brother & you bailed on me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.