[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any robots here have /anxiety/ I am literally shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: the monster becomes you.png (826 KB, 1361x738) Image search: [Google]
the monster becomes you.png
826 KB, 1361x738
any robots here have /anxiety/

I am literally shaking
>>
just had to run out of the supermarket 10 minutes ago because there was too many people there.
>>
Yes Anon.

Lay down, close your eyes and listen to Trance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gERYPezHlx4

Meds?
>>
Take a drink, i always do before I go to the store or meet my psychologist.
>>
>>27341152
Glad I'm not the only one who does this before therapy
>>
>>27341112
hopefully in the future supermarkets deploy a shit ton of drones and you can just order your groceries online then the drones drop the crate off at your house.
>>
>>27341097
op here
just took some clonopin
should feel okay in 30 minutes
>>
>>27341206
Nah, supermarkets rely on impulsive shoppers, its like 40% of their revenue so that'll never happen on a large scale.
>>
yep, diagnosed GAD as well as PTSD. Just went to my first legit psychiatrist meeting today as opposed to just a psychologist. I was surprised, he was the first person I've spoken with that didn't just spout the 'bee urself' meme, he wrote me a scrip, was real with me and he apparently plays vidya too so that's cool. I just wanna be able to relax again.
>>
>>27341097
Anxiety keeps me from working.
It's so bad if anyone yells at me,questions my work, or anything even remotely stressful happens I break down.
Ive heard you can get NEET bucks if you have bad enough ainxiety, but I'm not sure I'd even be able to do all the tests and whatnot...I'm not even sure they'll help me or just tell me to grow up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.