[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldnt I do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1441675354259.jpg (162 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1441675354259.jpg
162 KB, 746x982
I have no friends, let alone the chance of getting a girl friend, can't do drugs because I live with my parents because I'm on constant suicide watch, don't have a drivers license because the mentioned suicide watch, am socially awkward, and have crippling depression. Give me 1 reason to live /r9k/
>>
Idk either anon, sorry bro
>>
File: 1436639635344.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436639635344.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Because if you're asking why you shouldn't, you want a reason not to.

No one on 4chan is going to be able to give that to you. If you really want to live, go find something worth living for, or kill yourself.

Who are we kidding, we're all just going to whine to one another until God does us in.
>>
Not needing people nor their aproval. It's never been easier to be socially awkward, depression is more treatable than ever (and also is very common, it's not just you) and suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Try following any interest you have and taking life step by step, you won't solve all your problems in a single day. Good luck man.
>>
>>27341240
I feel like life wouldn't be as shitty if I just had a friend. Someone to rely on. I'm just really lonely and I've been lonely for a long time. I've accepted the fact that i will never have a female companion to have a romantic relationship with, that's fine I can just lose my virginity to a hooker. But its even worse when you don't even have a friend you know. If I was a cutter I would be cutting myself to bits right now.
>>
>>27341077
I can't tell you a reason specific to you, because I don't know you. I can tell you that I am very, very, happy I didn't kill myself when I wanted to.
How is your relationship with your parents?
>>
>>27341316
I think I found out what's the problem with you. The thing is, you are too anxious. You want all things at once. You want sex, you want friends, you want...you want, so go ahead and do what your head wants! You got nothing to lose anyway. Also you should read a book, a good book, and try expanding a little your mind, getting more confidence. That's definitely a long process for some people especially people with depression but not a painful one and don't worry about. Now if you have some kind of mental impairment beyond depression I don't know if I can help you - I'm relatively young, if you want to know (21 years old, have been through similar situation) and can't help you like that.
>>
>>27341316
Friends you can get even as an awkward beta, but you have to get yourself into social situations. Get a job, or hook up some old faces from your school.

Don't aim too high first, friendship cannot be forced, it takes time to develop. Be a bro at first, don't try to be cool, take the banter, don't spill your depression and pain on people. When you get closer to someone, they will listen and be there for you. They can't fix your life for you, though.

>If I was a cutter I would be cutting myself to bits right now.

Don't ever be, you can't judge it at the moment, but years later you'd be extremely embarrassed about it. Really, man, don't cut.
>>
>>27341077
Because you're my son!
>>
>>27341077
Because if you can overcome your own ego and get through this juvenile sorrow, you have the potential to do great good in this world. You just have to ground yourself rationally and after some introspection, youll realize how silly your depression is.
>>
My Advice:

Go to the gym frequently and start working out. This will help you set goals for yourself, and when you start reaching those goals, it should improve your confidence, health, and sense of purpose.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.