[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RED ALERT RED ALERT THE NORMIES ARE AT IT AGAIN >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (761 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
761 KB, 1242x2208
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
THE NORMIES ARE AT IT AGAIN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP STEALING OUR MEMES
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
FIRST PEPE NOW WOJACK
>>
beaches and shores man
beaches and shores
>>
>90.000 people have seen/upvoted that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27341046

Memes in general have become fodder for the average idiot - it tracks with the proliferation of facebook. The days of memes even having a slight value are long gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>27341046
ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL HUMANS, WHO TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME, WILL FEEL MY LOSS, AND DESPAIR!
>>
>>27341046
Don't they understand the dangers of stealing our memes? Last time they did that guy shot up a school in the north west
>>
>tfw gf is out at a concert with her friend right now and the last thing she texted me was that she was drunk af
>>
>>27341169
screencap or you're a lying nigger
>>
File: 1449190529963.png (669 KB, 580x610) Image search: [Google]
1449190529963.png
669 KB, 580x610
I used to think Normies were totally indifferent to us, but now I sincerely believe that they actively want to take everything from us, no matter how inconsequential.
>>
>>27341208
I fear that they are among us... No where is safe
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (14 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
14 KB, 250x208
>>27341046
I FUCKING THOUGHT WOJAK WAS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!11
FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING IS SAFE FROM NIGGERS (I CAN TELL THAT WAS A NIGGER)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_2368.jpg (10 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2368.jpg
10 KB, 125x89
>>27342025
THEY ARE GONNA KILL HIM LIKE THEY DID PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.