[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everyday he's mean to me >"Just kill yourself,"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1411511411739.jpg (84 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1411511411739.jpg
84 KB, 500x708
>Everyday he's mean to me
>"Just kill yourself," he says
>"No one will ever love you"
>"You're so ugly and boring"
>"I wish you were dead"
>I try and avoid him, but he always finds me
>He's family, and the only person I speak to
>No wonder I'm suicidal, if the only person I know thinks this about me
>>
File: 1411511214481.jpg (70 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
1411511214481.jpg
70 KB, 500x679
>>27340856
>"I should just kill myself"
>"No one will ever love me"
>"I'm so ugly and boring"
>"I wish I were dead"
Today I realised that I have to be kind and compationate to myself. It's not healthy having these thoughts go round and round in my head.
>>
That sucks like hell. Try your hardest to ignore what he says, and if you can don't speak to him at all. I know it can be tough to remove yourself from an abusive situation, but if you do, your life will be so much better. Even if you are alone you are better off than if you are with someone who hurts you like that. BTW, don't hurt yourself because of something someone else said. That is the opinion of one person. It is NOT a fact, and most people don't think that. And you will find love, everyone does. It might not be now, but someday I know you will find the person who makes your life great and treat you the way you are supposed to be treated.
>>
>>27340856
If you're serious, I'm here for you if you need help. I'll give you my throwaway email if you need it, and I can contact you from there.
>>
>>27340856
Even though she's not you, if you really need help, then you need help.
>>
File: afnw.png (2 MB, 1582x1176) Image search: [Google]
afnw.png
2 MB, 1582x1176
>>27341421
>>27341315
>>27341310
This is the cancer I don't want but the cancer we deserve. Fuck this board.
>>
Has no one understood that >>27340856 >>27340869 are both OP?
The problem here is you're acting like the voices aren't part of yourself. You are the voices.
>>
Thank you everyone for being kind

>>27341492
Yeah, I'll rethink how I did this and make the thread again tomorrow.

>The problem here is you're acting like the voices aren't part of yourself
That was the point, but it didn't quite work.

The hurtful words don't become less hurtful just because you're saying them inside your head to yourself, rather than someone else saying them.
Just trying to highlight the spiral of negative thoughts
>>
>>27342499
Hope it turns out well.
>>
do it you fucking pussy mega Niger
>>
I created a chatzy at http://www.chatzy.com/59403283169375
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.