[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: little things you do to get back at normies >have O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: happypepe.jpg (23 KB, 251x237) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
23 KB, 251x237
ITT: little things you do to get back at normies

>have O negative blood type - universal donor
>constantly hear blood banks need my blood type for donations
>imagine saving Chad's life with my blood, and that blood going to his erection to fuck a girl
>not going to happen ever
>>
>>27340790
What did normies ever do to you? Nothing
>>
File: 1410415945117.png (98 KB, 643x565) Image search: [Google]
1410415945117.png
98 KB, 643x565
Aside from ostracizing me and destroying everything I find happiness in?
>>
>>27340815
Gtfo notmalfag. You want to know what they did? They existed and had the audacity to have a better life than me.
>>
>>27340790
when i'm walking through a parking lot i scratch cars with a knife never got caught
>>
>>27340815
normie detected what are you doing on this board anyways ? you don't belong her a robot would never try and defend a wrong doing committed towards a normie
>>
>>27340815
Deserving has nothing to do with it normie
>>
>>27340815
1.had sex
2.found love
3.punched me in the gut
4.fucked and married my sister
5.took my fucking tendies
6.raped my dog
7.ate bleach pellets and then shat on my floor
8.nipple fucked my lung
9.were born
need i say more?
>>
>>27340790
wipe aids virus spaghetti on cafeteria ladle
>i only eat the finest tendies made exclusively by my mom
>>
>>27340887
So edgy.

Original post.
>>
>>27340859
How do you know those cars belong to normies?
You're kind of a dick, dude.
>>
>>27340790
Using Fallacy in argument to appeal to their sense and contradict my previous fallacy with another fallacy until the normie goes Reeeeee.

Also locking the toilet via the inside cabin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.