[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does everyone hate me? if I do something. people get mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 76404-67033.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
76404-67033.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
why does everyone hate me?
if I do something. people get mad at me.
if I dont do anything. people also get mad at me?

my friend has been slowly replacing me with someone else. I said that he should sleep. and he went off against me on how im jealous and he's better than me.

why does this always happen?
why cant others be nice to me?
>>
>>27340649
:(
orginalo commento familio
>>
everyone's a cunt and no one cares about anyone other than themselves

welcome to modern life
>>
I don't like you either, famalam.
>>
vyr u si kujw tiy
>>
well... atleast my thread wont die without any replies
>>
>>27340649
A man like you don't deserve friends like that. If they don't know what the meaning of friendship is, let them. Let it be. The world is big. You are a big man. They are small, they are tiny and selfish people. You can get better because you know your mistakes, but they are foolish and haven't learned that yet because they haven't put their foolishness to practice yet. When they do, they will realize that and they will think with themselves and say: anon was a good friend. Don't worry.
>>
>>27341746
nice motivational blogpost friend :^)

on a more serious note. I dont really like it when people say stuff like this. it seems you're implying that the people I currently am friends with are bad, stupid and foolish for not being friends with me.
I don't like it when people see others as lesser. They are allowed to have better friends right?
I'm fucking boring and uninteresting as can be.
I don't blame them, but I wished they wouldnt be so mean and hostile to me at times.
>>
>>27340649
can't say unless I knew you

ask people who know you
>>
>>27342256
>ask people who know you
I did

>you're pretty likable, I think it's because you seem innocent
idk what that means, but it made me happy that day
>>
>>27340649

It's because you're a beta. People are repelled by weakness and drawn to those with strength and power.
>>
>>27343061

Yup.

Even my family started hating me for this reason.

When my sister tried to mend our tattered relationship, I noticed she kept coming up with reasons about why I had secret potential, as if stop herself from hating me by pretending I could somehow be Chad.

Any man who isn't masculine is just loathed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.