[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, my psychiatrist just sent me a friend request on fb.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: craydr.jpg (252 KB, 1300x1047) Image search: [Google]
craydr.jpg
252 KB, 1300x1047
Robots, my psychiatrist just sent me a friend request on fb. Should I accept?
>>
>>27340470
>fb
I'd recommend immediate suicide
>>
do she succ
>>
>>27340470
>my psychiatrist just sent me a friend request on fb

Are you personally friends with this person outside of sessions?

If not, full fucking abort. A lot of psychs are known manipulators and abusers. Do not accept.
>>
>having a facebook
kill yourself OP you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>27340470
Why the fuck would you, I'm pretty sure they are not allowed to do that unless you ask them but its unprofesional
>>
>>27340706
No, shes just my doctor.

>A lot of psychs are known manipulators and abusers
Source on this? I think she's nice.
>>
>>27340470
Yeah, that's kind of bizarre. I hear if they see a patient outside of an appointment, they're supposed to pretend to not recognize them to maintain privacy. Definitely not send Facebook requests.

I would confront her about it and if you don't like her answer find someone new if possible
>>
>>27340635
this, she fucc to?
>>
Don't. There's no reason to announce to the world that you have a psychiatrist. Besides, she is supposed to be an impartial observer into your life. Violating that ruins the entire point of seeing a therapist.
>>
Does she fuck though?
>>
Is she married? She could be interested in making you her little pet husband. Its not like other men are interested in women who are smarter, have shitty work hours, and make more than them...

Psychiatrists are doctors you know, like the ones who had to go to med school with all the other doctors. She's rolling in dough.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.