[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just got back from a lecture by le reddit science
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Ask a guy who just got back from a lecture by le reddit science man at WMUs miller auditorium anything.

Everything he said was 100% correct and he was 100% right about everything
>>
did he say u are an fagt
>>
File: drink.jpg (60 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
60 KB, 453x604
what was it like being in a room with that many scientific dilettantes at once?
>>
>>27340452
there were only a few. There were a lot of old people
>>
I bring this post right back up to the first page
>>
File: black science man btfo.jpg (29 KB, 518x306) Image search: [Google]
black science man btfo.jpg
29 KB, 518x306
Did he inject politics into his talk?
>>
>>27340393
i went to a lecture at le synagogue he gave, met him in person, he was a cool dude.
>>
is he as obnoxious as I think he is?
>>
>>27341590
Yeah but he was correct about them.

>>27341603
He is a cool dude. He should tone down the memes though.

He seemed happier and livelier tonight than he does when he goes on talk shows.
>>
>>27341649
He's not really obnoxious. He makes dumb jokes sometimes but you can easily look past them.
>>
File: dude air lmao.jpg (66 KB, 523x206) Image search: [Google]
dude air lmao.jpg
66 KB, 523x206
>>27341649
Only on Twitter. I had a chance to speak with him for a couple of minutes after a lecture he gave at the University of Toronto last year and seemed like a bretty cool guy who's genuinely more interested in kindling the flame of curiosity in others than tooting his own horn.
>>
>>27341744
Mostly Women scientists toot their own horn.

All women are born with Narcissistic personality disorder
>>
did he talk about the scientific inaccuracies in 13 Going on 30?
>>
>>27340393
>Everything he said was 100% correct and he was 100% right about everything
Actually it wasn't
>>
File: kermit-the-frog-my-face_350908.png (46 KB, 239x188) Image search: [Google]
kermit-the-frog-my-face_350908.png
46 KB, 239x188
>>27342986

May I ask why you think that?

>>27342815
no.
>>
>>27342986

Well, I'm not op but you should elaborate if you're gonna come up like that with a challenging attitude.
>>
WMU was the first college I ever dropped out of. 15 years sure do pass by quickly.
>>
>>27343151
I hate it here.

Biggest normalfag population of any college.

You should see our yikyak. Makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>27343195
I mostly kept to myself when I was there. Walk to class, walk back to the dorm, get food and go back to my room and eat alone. Was in a dorm building up the hill, and when I used to go out walking at night, the first street lamp near the dorm used to often go out as I walked under it. Felt completely isolated and like nothing I was doing was going to make anything better.
>>
>>27343401
I do the exact same thing you did minus the hill and the lightpost
>>
>>27343685
I'd recommend not dropping out. Unless you're one of them go-getter types, it does not make things better. It just makes things worse.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.